Can you make it so we can LAUGH in planetside2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Dec 17, 2017.

1. No0T

I know there is the zealot in vanu that laughs time to time when you taunt but...

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH I AM A STALKER I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LURE OR TAUNT THE WAY I LIKE... make a separate choice for laughing !!

IS JUST A BASIC THING!! you are invisible they miss at you but you want them to keep searching for you decoying distracting them from the other sides of the fight... and you CANT.
  2. HAXTIME

:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. That_One_Kane_Guy

I mean if you want it, go for it. I won't mind giving stalkers more ways to tell me I need to kill them. Usually I have to look for a ping on the minimap or listen for the "Enemy ___ spotted!" first but if you want to make it easier for me, knock your socks off.
    • Up x 1
  4. No0T

You have been killing newbies... the real stalkers know how to ambush you in a squared tail and a split second.
  5. No0T

There are many ways to taunt... laugh is the best...
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

So it would seem...

[IMG]

I guess then, that perhaps we all can "LAUGH in planetside" already... perchance not in the way some of us were thinking?
    • Up x 4
  7. That_One_Kane_Guy

I disagree, I prefer education.
  8. HAXTIME

I disagree, yelling "Medic!" next to the corpse of your dead opponent is the best for me. :p
    V-2 after killing if my health is full.
    • Up x 1
  9. Prudentia

i'm sorry but asking for ammo is clearly the best way to start a fight
  10. Mechmaniac

I can only comment

LOL
  11. No0T

Haha comparing one of my 4 characters the lower level one... And he thinks that would proves anything... Lol i have like 4 times your levels and like 10 times your kills and i am the one on top of the tables when i play. Not to mention the kd 65 in my secret char that have never died. You need to play 2 more years everyday for 10 hs a day drink a lot of soup and get better to start talking down without making the ridiculous again, kid.
  12. That_One_Kane_Guy

Well you indeed suprised me, I half expected you to claim it was someone else instead, perhaps someone with a similar name and maybe a less easily damaged ego. So kudos from me, you win exactly 1 brownie point.

I think you are missing a critical thinking point here, so I shall spell it out for you using small words so you won't fail to compehend:
    At no point in any of the times I killed you would you have been saved by higher level gear.
    At no point did you come close to killing my character, and a higher level would not have changed that.
    I killed you those times because you made exactly the same mistakes all of the bad stalkers I kill in this game do. You are not special, and if I didn't have Recursion chances are I wouldn't have even noticed killing you.

Therefore:
    Unless changing chars for you means you simultaneously pass the controls over to someone who is better than you, the outcome would have been the same no matter which of your dundering bumpkins you were roleplaying as that day.

Which Means to get back to my original point: if you want to give stalkers more ways to announce themselves to me...knock your socks off.

Bonus aside: Your vast playtime and multiple chars works negatively in your favor here. All it says is that you invest a great amount of time and energy into a specific game in a niche role only to be trivialized by an average casual.
    • Up x 2
  13. 007iam

Savage.

I think I speak for a few of us who crawl these forums, but can you like, take a video next time?
  14. Sariias

As a Stalker I just shout "I need a medic!" until people run in and step on my traps and explode. That is very satisfying.
    • Up x 1
  15. Sariias

I also like to lay personnel mines on fallen MAXes and scream medic until an enemy medic comes to revive the MAX... BOOM
    • Up x 2
  16. That_One_Kane_Guy

O
    Unfortunately I didn't think to Shadowplay the event in question. I usually try to record impressive (for me) events, and killing another bad stalker doesn't make for interesting gameplay. I will make a note of it for next time, though.

That is genius, have a like.
    • Up x 1
  17. DIGGSAN0

everytime i do that the AI Mine blows off...as it would be activated by the corpse
  18. Halkesh

It is.
    When the corpse redeploy to the spawn tube, it trigger the mine for unknow reason. You can be happy you're immune to damage for a few sec, otherwise you'll get spawnkill by that mine.
  19. Halkesh

Basically, you want a Zul Mey Gut (throw voice) from skyrim ? Sound fun, but could be OP if usable at will.

I made this a few weeks ago.
    Source
    It's not a laugh, but it works as a decoy good enough. Sound can be changed for a V-7 quickvoice or a laugh.
  20. FateJH

It's like you're some kind of prophet. :eek: