Today's patch broke Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zathrus, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Zathrus

Just an FYI...
    On Emerald... the cortium spires are now inert... ants cannot collect it.
    That is the only thing I see so far... although I have not seen any snowmen on the map either.

did someone leave something turned off?
  2. Zathrus

ah... the snowmen are starting to appear... but Cortium spires are still inert.
  3. Jac70

Miller screwed also. Cannot harvest Cortium so we're stuck on bleeding Hossin. :eek:
  4. Zathrus

geez... at least we are stuck on Indar
  5. steelslinga

still broken...
  6. Mr. Thoughtful

It's not looking good atm.
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're testing a fix for this right now and plan on patching it in early this afternoon.
    • Up x 1
  8. boey

Too late for european prime time playing on Miller. Everyone is stuck on Hossin or Amerish. Bah, don't like these continents. No PS2 playing for me today.
  9. BigDAD68

What do you mean with "early afternoon" ? It is 20:06 CET - European prime time and the servers are messed up once again after a patch. Once again Europe misses a day of playing - without any compensation. Why did you not test such a basic feature on PTS ? Why do you hurry bringing untested beta versions to the live system ?
  10. Mr. Thoughtful

Probably early afternoon California time.
  11. BigDAD68

I know that THEY mean PST, but THEY should be aware that there are other people around the world suffering under THEIR ppor work and loosing a full day. We in Europe ALWAYS loose a day of playing because of the bugs. When there is prime time in the US, a fix is installed to save THEIR day. But in Europe prime time is over and everyone is in bed, dreaming of a better game without major bugs...
  12. JibbaJabba

I appreciate the speed at which Dev moved to correct the UA issue. Speed increases the risk of a regression bug like this, and it looks like we got hit with one. It was still the right call to move quickly.

Thanks