ok we need to stop this

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by typnct, Nov 30, 2017.

1. No0T

I probably was the one killing him. But don't worry I think I back stab him in the comments above as well.
  2. typnct

people like you remind me of donald trump - an idiot with a good reputation as an ***** gj!
  3. No0T

You are the idiot trying to insult me by comparing me to a person whom has the reputation of being one of the most powerful billionaires in the world that happens to be president as well. So naive and emasculated guys like you should think twice before talking up to or about real men. Know nothing about power.
  4. IcEzEbRa

TYVM, and I never would have found this, or even thought of a user option w/o your reply.
  5. typnct

people like you no0t are the exact reason the inf are hated so much - arrogant, narcisist people who dont give a f about anything if its slightly against your will

you are just like him why? - a man that some people admire with no idea what he is saying to make himself look "cool" in front of other people just to gain more what? honor? calling someone a baby crying that **** himself is smarter?
    what? arent you better than this?
    you can only insult people to make yourself feel better?
    i know people like you i worked with alot of guys like you
    they usually get slapped with reality real fast after people will start to understand who you really are
    you are better than this and appearantly can be more polite

this is the exact cancer that people like you provide to the game
    cant deal with it? git gud right?

nope life doesnt work like this - cant deal with it? adapt improvise get better or change the rules

by your idiotology it is - i am better i am power i am a real man you are bad
    this is pretty much what you wrote because you dont have any valid argument and cant state one
  6. 007iam

This guy right here.

Also, OP are you a troll? Legit question. This has gone way to far to be just a dumb opinion.
    • Up x 1
  7. typnct

not a troll
    i see that you are an inflirtator main

why do you think that this class is so effective?
    imo - it can get anywhere it wants without consequences unless it made a huge mistake
    taking out hilltop snipers is a sucide
    the ability to stay cloacked for how much time you want with a 3 hit kill/2(headshot) is also not quite right
    the ability to 1hit kill is plain bs and needs to be nerfed to closer ranges

if you can do everything you want with this class and be effective at every situation(experienced player the new just hilltop snipe all the time which is harmful to their team) then this class is plainly op

if you want to explain why isnt it op be my guest
    but remember you get too much advantage over every other class and they have no way to fight you unless you are at a flashlight distance away

inflirtator>inf

then what counters this class? as every other class has a disability - ha - tank unit low mobility
    medic - obviously rev and heal but doesnt have excelent close range weapons
    la - flanker - same health as a medic and engineer
    engi - support for your team repair rearm and protect
    inf - flanking killing in long range killing in close range hacking terminals spotting without being spotted while invisible
    ohk ability running across an open field without being killed spotting using special weapons ability and for what? 1 hit less to die?
    you get too much advantages over every other class with no consequences as other classes

it should cost nanites to spawn one due to its usability and to less attract the attention of newer players who plainly waste their certs at the main batlle needs against air ground and vehicles

they gain only inf killing potential and later pay for it with alot of time wasted to cert the other classes(i see too much inf low br with weapons that are 1000 certs(5 br 7 br 1 br etc....)

this class is plainly op and too fun to use because it has no consequences therefor needs to get panelties to not attract their attention to only play this class
  8. freeAmerish

9. raffa2

I won't read the OP as this post is just dumb.
    The infiltrator makes sure people don't run out in the open without fearing instant death.
    Also spots enemies.
  10. typnct

ok i give up, as i see people dont care enough to make a change.... whatever i tried
  11. That_One_Kane_Guy

Yes, very different from every other category of player in this game, like Vehicle mains, Air mains, HA mains, LA mains, etc who are all just so reasonable and easy to work with by comparison. Truly, the infil is in a class of its own here. Indeed, the entire gaming community in general is not like this, just PS2 infiltrator mains. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

No offense but I think we're all a little confused as to just what exactly your point is, since you seem patently incapable of keeping your own points straight. Although if you keep things up at this rate you might find a career in politics, self contradiction with conviction never seems to go out of style there.
    • Up x 1
  12. PanzerGoddess

...stupid infiltratwhores
  13. Who Garou

Do you mean "useless" or "useful"?

You seem to be saying how "useful" it is in most of your post.

What "can" an infiltrator do for a team?

Sneak around and identify targets.

Use their devices to light-up enemies for the rest of the people in the faction.

If you think they are too useful, get a dark light.
    As soon as you hit an infiltrator they become visible.

Yes, Infiltrators tend to behave in a solo play manner.
    If you don't like them in your squads, mark your recruiting as "No Infiltrators Squad" and kick any infiltrators that join your squad.
    • Up x 1
  14. MajorMalfunction

Can't agree more... I main support.. but if we are getting overwhelmed.. EMP's are team savers... recon darts... everyone loves them but the enemy.. Infils ARE useful... annoying as hell.. make you angry ... lots of times... dunno how many times I've been stabbed in a big fight repairing something or a MAX trying to keep the team up... but they're saved my butt hacking a terminal when I was out of deployables and in an enemy base.. No sir.. they are useful.. and snipers do keep people "on edge" piss you off? Sure but.. that's part of their job.. keep you from focusing on your job and thinking about them.. do your job.. play the game... enjoy your part... even and engineer (like me) has an important place... ask a heavy in a fight with no ammo !!!! :p
    • Up x 1
  15. DeathSeeker

The way see this is not so much the class is easy (with the exception of LR sniping to a degree), it's that this class punishes you to the ground for playing the class badly that there is a time by which when you don't die every 3 minutes your rather competent at the class and are effective.
    Experience is OP. For an infil to be good they need to have great awareness, positioning chance for attack, patience etc. Transfer those skills to A heavy and the heavy would probably perform as good or BETTER in some cases.
    An inf has access to the same places as any other unit bar LA because of jetpacks. their only aid is a cloak that depending on the other guy's rig can be pure invisibility or obvious distortion and lasts 10 seconds at best.

As for weapons we get a LR platform you have to hone and practically master to have a chance at close range, SMG that's is great for that 10-15 meter range and garbage beyond, 3 semi auto rifles, and incredibly niche inferior ARs that practically need HS. Also the stalker's weapons since you bring it up. All secondary. Crossbow has a high refire time+ high alpha. most pistols will not beat any rifle unless player has bad aim or other hinderance like lag or something. save armcannon Comissioner. Most times you have to have all the buildup in your favour to win, and sometimes it can still be screwed up.

We have a cloak. Nice we get almost to a degree invisibility. but cloaking none the less. I bring up previous discussed point of Lag compensation and aggressiveness. This is the only style that's VIABLE besides ambush as if you are caught turning a corner with cloak on, we can't shoot back. Instant ~ 0.2 second disadvantage at least. Dead. No ofther class gets hit with an additional 0.2 second disadvantage in a firefight by having their ability on. Brings point back to experience being OP. Experienced infils don't get caught in that situation, namely because recon is likely up for either himself or himself and the team. That god tier advantageous cloak can very quickly be the thing that kills you.
    1 hit kill snipers. the same one which in some cases your a pixle off leads to a miss? In some cases for the really long ranges the target is SMALLER than the milldot on the scope? And you want to bring them closer for a better shot?
    Hell buzzing over to http://iridar.net/ give ya a clue on how we operate with this featured loadout : http://iridar.net/infiltrator-loadout-nightshade/
    ^ site is great for wannabe infils btw, also great reviews for weapons, gunplay, mechanics etc. great for all classes.
    http://iridar.net/planetside2/classes/infiltrator/ < that is for a taste in what we have to do to get that OP level. pretty much where I learned most of what I know besides grueling Keeping calm and just respawning.
    :eek: long post again.
    • Up x 1
  16. Kdog559

Sounds like someone got a headshot to many.
  17. BadCoding

Fixed.

Accurate description:
    Hipfire ADAD dancers with hipfire improved accuracy weapons attacking whatever they can while not taking out anyone specifically because that's usually the job of snipers, LAs, heavies and random tank shells.

If anything the ambush should be left to LAs. They even have equip specifically named this way.
  18. 007iam

Since this thread is actually still going. I'll bite. Slow day at work gomesayn?

First off, your formatting it offensive to the eyes my dude. If English isn't your first language, I understand. If English IS your first language then for the love of God format this so reading it doesn't make me want to take Tylenol.

- Yes, I'm a dedicated infiltrator with various load outs to deal with situations that I encounter.

1- Effective is open ended dude. Effective at what? Spotting people, flanking, disrupting defense of the enemy? Infiltrators are
    effective at doing that. Blowing up armor or killing large groups of enemies? Not so much. Pizza parties are GDLK if you can pull one off I suppose.

2- Infiltrators are no more mobile than any other class. Light assault is obviously the most mobile of all the classes. Infiltrators are harder to see when moving, is that what you mean? Cuz' dat' ain't a mobility buff.

3- If you can't deal with hill top snipers STOP PLAYING. Straight up my dude. If you can see a sniper on top of a hill that means they made a silhouette against the skyline you just got punked by a BAD sniper. This is a terrible practice for a sniper.

4- The only time an infiltrator is can stay cloaked and 2 or 3 shot people is a stalker cloak with a cross bow or they EMP'd you. That is not a large portion of the infiltrator player base. And all they got is a crossbow with 30 arrows. A crossbow. In a war. A space war. Let that sink in.

5- So they can 1 shot people. So can heavy with his rocket launcher. A LA can do it with c4. You can jump in a tank a 1 shot a group of people. Yes, infiltrators can do it from a few hundred meters away this is true. Mainly because lining up a shot, with bullet drop, and the least amount of HP in the game would be pretty hard up in the middle of a fire fight. And, like, aint that the point of a sniper?

6- Have you ever scene a infiltrator blow up a sunderer? Or revive a team mate? Or repair... anything? I guess that can't do everything the best.

7- The consensus is Heavy is the most powerful class in the game. You'll notice I said powerful and not OP. And you could debate that I'm sure. The only advantage is you can't see infiltrators. That's great in a 1v1 scenario against a class that isn't a heavy. Outside of that ... you tell me. And that flashlight, ya know the thing you can buy for 100 certs or so and completely shut down this one advantage I have? It's terrifying and makes me rethink the course I had just be navigating through hostel territory. Can you please point out a cheep peace of gear I can equip that will take down a heavy's over shield or a medics auto regen before I engage? If you about to say an EMP then you'd only be right some of the time.

8- Every class is kills infantry. Infiltrators are the best at doing it one at a time perhaps. To bad this isn't street fighter.

9- What counters this class? Like, in order? Heavy is the simple answer. I'm not even going to explain why because it's painfully apparent. That one statement leads me to believe you've never actually played any of the infiltrator class. Any class that can get in a vehicle is a good counter. Engaging a medic is never a really good idea. And if you don't think a guy with a jet back is a good way to reach snipers in a hurry then you need more ideas. Good ideas. Seriously dude, there are HARD counters to infiltrators in this game.

10- No. It should not cost nanites to use a class that will have little impact other then recon in the front line battle. Go spam harasser's, come back and say that to me.

11- I don't know what you mean by the next statement. Are you saying that infiltrators are only good at dealing with infantry? Because you said infiltrators are god like at everything. So what is it?

12- Infiltrators are the most delicate class in the game. Hell, any infiltrator worth their salt won't equip a med pack cuz I need my mines. I have to use two of them to kill one person FYI.

13- All in all you have a poor understanding of the class. And I would guess of the game entirely. As to why I play an infiltrator? Go watch the Predator, preferably the first one. That movie is sick AF. Like, towards the end when Arny goes all Viet Cong and just roars like the savage he is. I mean, bruh.
    • Up x 2
  19. Luicanus

So I apologise for being a grammar **** here but...

- seen an infiltrator
    - hostile
    - cheap piece

I do apologise, but you did bring up the other chaps English.

Overall I do agree with your comment though.
  20. Insignus

Hello! You've been issued a Heresy Citation for:

Class A (Promotion of ****tery)
    Sub 14 - N00T

Class A Citations are issued for specific heretical beliefs that are defined as promoting ****tery within the Planetside 2 Community, including, but not limited to, In-Game Actions, Statements of Belief in both Forum and Reddit, in ways that have been deemed injurious under the remit of the Falkyrate.

If you feel you have received this citation in error, please contact the Directorate of Ecumenical Relations & Protocols, at (ERROR: NUMBER OUT OF SERVICE).

Thank You,

Have a Nice Day!

ShadowInsignus, Fylkir, Connery
    • Up x 1