what can we do to get rid of cheaters ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MaNNix46, Nov 10, 2017.

1. MaNNix46

yesterday I fought a cheater, flies and is invisible, and another shot me when it was invisible. Is it something like that? If he's a cheater how to report him
  2. adamts01

Reporting players doesn't do anything. You just have to hope that the game's anti-cheat software finds and bans him.
  3. Cryosin

It’s not cheaters it’s horrible rendering. People apppear out of nowhere all the time. There’s also an implant now that lets you go invisible as any class, because apparently that’s “fun” gameplay.

Also, drifted jump jets let you fly almost forever, I probabaly got reported a lot for those
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

It's called Light assault and Infiltrator.
  5. Drsexxytime

Game is riddled with glitchers (getting into the environment and shooting out of it) and aim-bots (mostly VS, gee, wonder why). I've reported the same person for weeks straight now, yet they're still in walls, throwing turrets in trees, etc. Same VS aimbots running around snapping 180 headshots like an action movie.

Pretty sure if the game isn't called H1Z1, DBG doesn't care.
  6. Hajakizol

They figure the loss of revenue from people leaving due to hackers is less than the cost of actively dealing with hackers. Its a biznes they are for the makins da monez at the end of the day. Cost vs return is always a factor.