5th Anniversary Bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nepas77, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Nepas77

Will there be one for this year?
    • Up x 2
  2. Pikachu

3. Rydenan

I was wondering the same thing. Don't the devs want money?
  4. CMDante

I think the 21st is the anniversary, so we'll likely be seeing bundle in the next couple weeks.
  5. The Shady Engineer

Hopefully we get anniversary edition of carbines this time. Last year was assault rifles and SMGs. Before that we had ES heavy weapons and an AE Baron and NS-15M. Carbines deserve an AE version too. :D

Also AE medical and repair tools. Because those look really good and I missed that anniversary bundle.
  6. Droid15.24.3

You do know that Auraximas gives you past bundles right?
  7. T.A.94

Well in this years aneversary bundle we will see:
    - Golden carbines: eg. Lynx and its counterparts
    - Automatic scoutrifles: eg. Stalker and its counterparts
    - A Helmet that is somehow a crossover of the Analyst-, NS-Lumifiber- and Squadleaderdirectivehelmet
    - classic PS2 Aneversarylogo again with 5 Stars
    - I guess a new camo

link to an Imgur post of Wrel:
    https://imgur.com/gA0NxBa
    here you see a NC Infiltrator with sayed Helmet, Decal, Stalker and possible Camo
    • Up x 4
  8. SpeedFreakPS0NE

Fingers crossed for Platinum Crossbow
    • Up x 1
  9. Liewec123

my wishlist would be something like an "implant chooser" letting you unlock an implant of your choosing.
    and a heroic booster, especially the oldschool pre-nerfed heroic booster that boosted resources and xp. :D
    i'm not too bothered about cosmetics/weapons.

note to dbg, if you offer heroic boosters for all characters on the account (like you did for one of the earlier anniversaries)
    it'll be an instant purchase from me!
    • Up x 1
  10. The Shady Engineer

I did not. Thanks for the heads up.

Golden Lynx you say.... :eek::eek::eek:

I need this.
    • Up x 1
  11. Beerbeerbeer

I always try and get these. I think I have every one. The only reason I say that is that the unique weapons are nice, even though they are just skins. In hindsight, I’m able to use something not many others have and it’s nice having these in your inventory, even if you never use them lol.

Plus, I don’t mind supporting the game.

But, something more unique would be nice as well. Something that would make those that didn’t purchase it regret that decision and look forward to getting the next one.
  12. T.A.94

Here is a screenshot of it during reload, taken by wrel:

https://imgur.com/4PysyKz?r
  13. Iridar51

Platinum crossbow already exists as a thing. I think it was a promo code or some such. This already likely eliminates it from anniversary bundle.
  14. TheProScout

Last year's anniversary bundle was announced on the 14th of november,

im eagerly awaiting the new announcement....
  15. RockPlanetSide2

I asked for a golden stalker a year ago... and that is what I got... hmmm
  16. Droid15.24.3

So apparently there are 2 camos depending on whether you get the 1st (Faction Goldenhex) or 3rd (Stoic Goldenhex) bundles.
    The helm is in bundle 2.

They are in tiers and includes more stuff the higher you go. 3rd tier has a 12 month heroic boost.
  17. Pelojian

looks like they copied the EQ2 approach on expansions to the anniversary bundles, you got standard, CE, and jacked up price premium CE.

i mean look at the premium one it's over 50% more expensive then the #2 one(#1 and #2 prices are reasonable) and those implants look really like filler/wallet bait for the unlucky, bet the stoic goldhex camo is a solid type one and the one in #2 isn't.
  18. Drsexxytime

I agree the implant bundle is just a sad cash grab for those with bad RNG (most players). Very very shady. Very expensive packs too for little reward in them. Stupid DICE/EA with Battlefront 2 emboldening all these devs up their cash gouge game.
  19. Icehole1999

Scout rifles I don't use. Carbines I already have and don't give a **** if they're a diff color, implants I can't use because I'm on PS4, lame decals, a crappy looking helmet,

My bank statement says I like spending money here, but how about you devs actually offer something I'd want to pay 90$ for? Because the bundles are crap.
  20. DarkStarAnubis

What about "Implant-of-your-choice" anniversary packs?