Harrassers Road Kill Way to easy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 3, 2017.

1. baka

This. I have about reached the point where I turn and fire when I hear a flash, without checking first.
    • Up x 1
  2. Sergio Lima

Good idea! (sic) Nerf more tihing so we all can play Stoneside 2 .
  3. JibbaJabba

I don't think any sort of major nerf is needed. This is more along the line of bugfixes. Some of the OPness of harassers and flashes is almost exploit-y.

No vehicle was ever intended to be *immune* to anti-vehicle mines. Fix that. I think vehicle drivers agree this is reasonable.

Road killing a MAX that costs 3-9x as much with zero damage was never intentional. I don't buy it. Either the max should live, or the vehicle should take significant damage (on fire at least in case of flash).

Killing infantry with zero damage is intended for the Harasser. Infantry need to deal with this (and learn to use small arms on them!). It seems particularly infuriating to infantry right now because of the AV mine problem. If they can't fix the AV mine issue because of technical limitations (it's a latency thing at present), then this behavior needs to be revisited.

Infantry at full health/shield shouldn't die from a flash I think. At minimum an infantry should live if jumping, overshielding, etc.
    • Up x 2
  4. Lamat

Agreed with above.

Also, pretty sure full health/shield infantry survive a flash hit, I noticed this for Halloween directive and seemed to have to soften them up before hitting them for a kill. Unless that was just bad hit registry.
  5. CMDante

I must be the only person in the world that has trouble bumper-gunning people. I routinely "hit" people only to have them go right through my vehicle and take no damage.
  6. adamts01

It's the way collisions work in the game. They're server side, not client side. It's a real pain in the air, when you collide with someone who's 10m away from you and you both instantly die.
    • Up x 1
  7. strikearrow

Hmm. odd. They can jump over a flash, harasser or even a tank if it's going fast enough, but hit should kill.