Pumpkins PLEASE!!! We need 'em!!! We want 'em!!! We gotta has Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Purp, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Purp

2. MrEdweird

I haven't seen any. Is this from last year?
  3. JobiWan

I have to admit I'm getting impatient. I enjoyed doing the directives last year. They're supposed to be here any day now but compared to previous years it's late.
  4. stalkish

Haloween event every year.
    IIRC it usualy starts on haloween and lasts for a month after.
  5. stalkish

really??
    I could have sworn they didnt enable it till holiday week, then disabled it a month after, or even later when starting the snowman event.
  6. FLHuk

YES, totally make this a thing.

Every time there's a pumpkin hunt ESFs sod off and roam around behind the lines being all non important!
  7. Halkesh

It is, look at the "not enough energy to run implant" logo.
    Captain obvious to the rescue !
  8. JobiWan

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the last few ran from mid October to mid November.

Edit, found last year's announcement, started on October 14th

https://www.planetside2.com/news/nanites-of-the-living-dead-halloween-2016
    • Up x 1
  9. T.A.94

I believe we get the event this week.
    Why if you look to the camos in the shop you'll notice a contdown hitting zero around thursday.
    And since the sale of haloween theemed itmes started the same day as the event the last years thats a pretty reliable source.
    • Up x 2
  10. MonnyMoony

IMO they missed a trick not staring it on Friday the 13th.
    • Up x 2
  11. T.A.94

I have to correct myself. I believe it will start on Friday this week
    • Up x 1
  12. Liewec123

i want the deep diver helmet, i didn't buy it when it was available because i thought it'd be one of those "only wearable during the event" helmets i hope they bring it back for halloween!
  13. Droid15.24.3

Can't wait! I missed all of these holiday events due to life getting in the way. Not this time.
  14. Kdog559

Not much of a change with the halloween directive. They hyped a overhaul of it and seems like nothing has changed besides a few things.
  15. Jac70

Is the Horseman directove bugged? I got a few kills on a flash wearing the Haunted Inferno Helmet and a few with the Skull Blanche helmet and neither counted for that challenge.

Or are halloween helmets more specific?
  16. JobiWan

Wrel confirmed it's bugged on Twitter
    Known issue: "Horseman" directive is currently only working with Ichabod Crown helmets. (The one you get for free by default.)