Emerald hitbox modifyer (60% headshot ratio)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ptryk1, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Ptryk1

His name is TheLostHallsSpectralSentry, and he's super obvious. He's shooting out to 50-60m and yet still getting all headshots. My buddy went stalker cloaker and stood still near him and he ran up and knifed him, no indication or anything.

look at his killboard with the headshots here

http://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=thelosthallsspectralsentry&count=1000

his account was created today and already br21 with 600 kills in 3 hours....

DBG DO SOMETHING
  2. FLHuk

The new narrative is they get in Sir Attenborough and he studies them in the wild performing their antics.

After this period of study a plan is formed and they are removed to their own hand crafted environment and preserved forever.

This is why it takes Time[tm]
  3. Towie

Certainly looks dodgy (60% HSR on Anchor - come on) - i'm surprised the auto-ban didn't catch him sooner, likewise the asset checker (assuming hitbox modification).

They are rare these days so when I come across one, I just report and move on, assuming he will be banned shortly. They usually are.
    • Up x 2
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

38% accuracy with 60% hsr is definitely suspicious.
    Stalker cloak doesn't give you 100% invisibility, even when not moving and crouched though.
  5. DIGGSAN0

6. PanzerGoddess

there is nothing in the rules that says you cant use mouse overlays....I could be mistaken??
  7. HAXTIME

8. ObiVanuKenobi

...what? You mean crosshair overlays? They are allowed and this thread has nothing to do with it.
  9. PanzerGoddess

it was sarcasm obi..... and no I did not say crosshair overlays, I mentioned the mouse....not crosshair. Thanks for clarifying something I obviously didn't know Mr rulebook lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  10. ObiVanuKenobi

Your post is confusing and doesn't make any sense, even if it's supposed to be sarcasm because there's no such thing as "mouse overlay".
  11. Rydenan

Those HSRs are certainly attainable. I'm not the best player, but my own HSR has been trending towards ~50% with automatic weapons lately. Here's from just a few minutes ago:
    [IMG]
    So I would imagine someone with far more playtime than I wouldn't have trouble achieving 60%.

However, his KPH is very suspicious. 180KPH means 3 kills per minute, every minute. I don't care how good at the game you are, with player pop these days, you just cannot find that many players to shoot all the time. Especially since he got all 600+ of those kills in 1-2 days (in other words, he wasn't only playing during primetime). I don't see how he could consistently achieve that kind of KPH, even constantly redeploysiding during primetime, let alone during off-hours.