[Suggestion] Heal/Revive Toggle Function

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Inseerlink, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Inseerlink

We already have toggle run, toggle hack, toggle overload, toggle aim. I am pretty sure many players would feel very satisfied as well by having the opportunity to toggle heal/revive/repair and save unessessary stress.

To start the history,
    - Since I started pressing the mouse buttom for revive/heal/repair functions some months ago my mouse reaction is getting worse,
    - Not to mention when I simply have to play another class or even another game because my fingers hurt.
    - Since the mouse sometimes just don't work properly sometimes I am in the middle of a revive and it simply stop reviving at 80% and go back to 0% all over because the mouse accidentally unpressed the revive buttom (for a tick of nothing of time)

I was having similar issues with the interact buttom (E by default) when trying to overload/hack, untill I realised I could just press the buttom once and see the remaining work be done just by keeping the aim at the target as usual.
    I realised how great this function is. It is frustrating and stressing (and unobjective) to need to keep pressing a buttom down from the start till the end of a long timming function to see it working.
    • Up x 1