[Suggestion] XP boost for fighting the winning side in alert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dazerio, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Dazerio

Im hearing alot of complaints about having no reason to play when another faction is winning an alert, and Im feeling that too.
    By not joining the winning team im not getting any reward, so give something else to the losers fighting hard to stop the capture!
    Give them an XP boost for fighting against the winning faction during alerts, excite those greedy minions into attacking the faction they should be attacking, and not joining them for the reward.
  2. Celtin

I think a 50% xp boost for killing members, destroying vehicles, and capturing objectives of the winning faction during Alerts is certainly a good way to make people care about attacking them.
    • Up x 1
  3. adamts01

Ideally, the rewards for stopping an Alert should be all the incentive that's needed. But as it is, this would be a good band aid.
  4. Eternaloptimist

This is only one viewpoint. The other (which I experience on EU servers) is that the bigger and more aggressive fights happen after an alert is triggered and that is a welcome development to ppl like me who just want a good punch-up.

There is already bonus xp in certain circumstances although IDK how it is determined.