NC Connery just won two alerts... in a row...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Necron, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Necron

2. Xada

CRap, im at work, goodbye ISO-4, I never met you...
  3. Callsign-YukiMizuki

DUDE
    I can't believe NC actually captured ALL 4 conteinents when I logged on. Both TR and vs literally stopped fighting and zerged us tho, but it was fun nonetheless and actaully gave me a reason to fight real hard

NC vets finally coming back?
  4. OgreMarkX

/report NC
    reason: Exploits

This can't be happening. IT CANT BE HAPPENING PEOPLE.
  5. Nalothisal

I come back after a loooooooong hiatus and this is the first thing I see on the forums? What is this heresy!?
  6. Celtin

Its the rising sun that is slowly reviving this game my NC rival, Bask in its glory and return to the killing fields!!!
  7. Xada

Lol, vs and tr both won alerts last night, but in the continent select menu, it said nc controlled the continent.
  8. stalkish

Perhaps this is whats going on.
    I too was confused to see all continents be NC last night, i was sure VS locked Indar, yet it said NC.
  9. Humoreske

It....It's new continent lock system... lol
  10. Towie

PS2Alerts isn't currently updating the PC server stats so we'll have to wait and see - but curiously, on my VS toon, we couldn't get close to winning anything at all last night despite having a very organised outfit.

NC was much better (has good outfits too) but for some reason, TR was stomping just about everything !

FAR too early to draw any conclusions but quite a turnaround to be honest.
  11. Necron

I was actually there for both the wins, so, yes, they were real. I have the ISO-4 and Decals i won to prove it.

Here's the thing... historically on Connery, the VS dominate. In the days of the OP ZOE and stuff vast numbers of players went VS. This meant that VS often had large pop advantages, and with the 4th factioning, that often got worse as alerts went on a people would switch to VS to farm TR and NC.

After the patch overpop is sent to VR on login and have to wait there for a slot to open up. This means that overpop, and more importantly, 4th factioning have been greatly reduced. I guess with a more even population NC actualy MIGHT be able to compete.
  12. Blam320

I would like it if, for once, NC and TR would stop mega-zerging VS for a minute to actually fight each other some more. It's really tilting when all you have is Pubbies who can't walk onto a CP without having 20 others behind them defending against 2-4 48+zergs on multiple fronts.