Add, Change, Remove

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Campagne

If you were the head developer for a day, if you could do only one of each, what would you add, change, and remove?

Add -- Empire specific revolvers. Been a long time coming, Commissioner is already an NC incarnate. Would be fun.

Change -- C4. Much smaller blast radius, self-explanatory.

Remove -- Quick Melee. Pretty OP in my mind, instantly removing half of an enemy's total health bar with the press of a button? Requiring literally no skill? Pull out your knife if ya' want to use it!
  2. Callsign-YukiMizuki

Add - More faction specific vehicles. Even if that stats don't change much, as long as the visuals/silhouette are distinct, it's good as it adds "character/personality" to the factions

Change - Camo/color schemes. No more pink NC or yellow TR. Every faction needs to have a CLEAR and DISTINCT color palette. That, or make vs purple slightly lighter, closer to lavender since it's easy to confuse NC and vs camo scheme in a quick glance

Remove - As many NS/Common pool weapons as possible. You pick a faction and you stick to it's pros/cons and playstyle.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ximinetto

Add: ns pistol shotgun. Like scatter Gun.

Change: make esfs die in one rocket.

Remove: air to ground missiles.
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

Add - Nothing.
    Change - Nothing.
    Remove - Nothing.

I would use my tenure to let the game sit and settle.
  5. Sazukata

Add: Effective nanite-per-shot medium range AV and AA options

Change: Can't decide on just one, sorry
    -All flak weapons to short mag, long reload, low detonation radius, medium range and accuracy, high velocity and damage
    -Kill-based directives to kill XP and assist XP (which includes vehicle kill/assist XP)
    -Make HA 75% movement speed at all times, put the overshield on a 2 second wind-up that can be interrupted by damage, increase overshield to 1000 HP
    -Lower headshot multiplier on most primaries/sidearms to x1.5 (excluding snipers, scout rifles, battle rifles, etc)
    I have plenty more, but I'll stop here.

Remove: Nanoweave
  6. Celtin

I would say this:

Add- Empire specific vehicles of every type, weapons, and base building items
    Remove- Implants that nullify or damage other class roles or item roles (thing regeneration or cloaking implants)
    Change- Unite more servers or let players switch server, fix liberator weapons(Dalton) and use old scraped content(its already started.)