Goddamnit, DBR!! Clear the game!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Masyaka

So now you plan to remove all the newbs from game?
    You bring us an one-hit-kill sniper rifle with 3(4) chances to wipe out the whole world just by playing infil

Im not one of them, but im entirely sure LA, HA, Me, En are all absolete classes, and MAX is only viable option to fight off the new 100% BS and partnership is now true P2W
  2. Halkesh

Does resist shield heavy able to survive a headshot ?
  3. Xada

True p2w, I mean, if we could buy it with 1000 certs like every weapon in the game, like this one, well that would change everything.
  4. Ximinetto

What weapon is that?
  5. Demigan

Yeah! Just like the now barely used Tomoe was going to be OP as hell! And a dozen more weapons and abilities that you thought off but they never really actually got to that OP status that you claimed they would be!
    • Up x 1
  6. Celtin

Are you for real XD, The Tomoe is a class leading weapon for anyone that can aim at a head at any range less that long.
  7. The Rogue Wolf

The Tomoe, a 3-round semi-auto scout rifle (4 rounds with Extended Magazine) that will kill on headshot but does poor enough body damage to not be able to kill a normal target with four chest shots.
  8. CaptCran

It works great for me :)
  9. Ximinetto

Isnt the Tomoe a 24 round bullets weapon?
    • Up x 1
  10. Celtin

I dont know when it magically became a 3 to 4 round weapon that sucks but hey we can all imagine things. The Tomoe I know and own is a 24 round full auto scout rifle (when extended mag is on) with 112 dmg at any range and triple head shot dmg with great accuracy. If your good you will rule with it and if you are not then you will hate it.
  11. Campagne

Well the Tomoe is only about as good as anything else that chains headshots. The Daimyo is just a better version of the carbon-copy CQC bolt-action.
  12. adamts01

There's a new semi-auto sniper that's a one hit kill. 4 bullets per mag but you can spam them then go back to cloak, it's pretty powerful, much more so than the Tomoe.
  13. Eternaloptimist

He meant the Daimyo...........new NSX sniper rifle. Might not be available on PS4 yet. Small mag, massive headshot multiplyer but reduced body shot damage, long range.

Those NSX weapons all sound kind of OP when launched and there are a lot of them about to start with..........but then they kind of fade into the background. So far I've some across only two people using the Pilot and I almost never see the others any more.

I don't think new players are all that badly treated now, with much quicker access to armour protection, free enhancements for weapons and abilities and implant drops for doing first tier directives etc. "It was tougher when I was a young'un"........."Tsk, the youth of today :rolleyes:"............... < add any other, generic old folk cobblers here>
    • Up x 1
  14. adamts01

I think they're all really good for the most part. I'd bet money that the first wave is a lot of trial weapons, and then their disappearance is due to players holding off on investing real money, for reasons other than the weapons. I can say that I love all the new NS weapons, and I'd pay real money for every single one of them if the game in general were in a better state.
  15. Masyaka

But theres more reasons than unability to be used by noobs!

It renders every scout, semi-auto and bolt rifles absolete. You now have a weapon that has 4 chances to onehit a single target in a fraction (maybe bad at distance bcuz bullet drop, but why bother...)

How you can defeat an instant-uncloaking jerk if he has 4 chances to murder you in an instant and then safetly run away (or slaughter everybody)

I belive if i buy it now my KD will instantly go through the roof at least ~3 times