Server disconnect since update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wrutek, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Cyndico

Having the same issue.... I think. As soon as I log on, it tells me that I've been disconnected from the server. The last time I tried, it just straight up crashed the game.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The disconnect issue should be fixed as of late last night - if you're still seeing problems, please let us know!
    • Up x 1
  3. Humusak

now i am unable to play - i am disconnected continuously
    • Up x 1
  4. Bansheedragon75

Have the same problem.
    I thought maintenance meant making sure things actually works, not break them.
  5. AtckAtck

Switch to VR, then back to another continent. You will not get disconnected then.
  6. Andrea SKye

Mine is broken too. Disconnect after 15-30 seconds. Whatever server I am on.

EDIT: I do the VR training thing and it seems to work, however, one of my characters is already in the VR and there is a queue for the continent, annnnnnnnd I get disco'd before the queue ends. So GG.
  7. EalaFryaFresena

Well, the problem is still present. Weird: yesterday I was able to play without any issues. Today I constantly get kicked from the server.
  8. steelslinga

i'm getting the same crap this morning. played for 5+ hrs last night and no problem till trying to get in just now.
  9. Rockwall13

After update i have problems with conection with sever. When i start to play after 2 seconds i have the disconnection. Pls fix this soon
  10. WERNERSEN1

I have the same problem, after 10sec comes massage: "Disconnect from server" is on Miller and Cobald the same.
  11. Lockstick026

Well same, the bug started today only
  12. Loud Demon Jaysus

i went to the vr room and it seemed to fix it for me then i went to hossin and looted all the free certs from the empty enemy base control points undisturbed