[Suggestion] move from 3PM PT?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Masyaka

3PM PT is deep night in Moscow...

And i belive european playerbase is bigger than american
  2. FateJH

Move what from 3PM P(S)T?
  3. TheSunlikeOne

The world doesn't revolve around Moscow.
    He is referring to Critical Mass update playtest on PTS.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're somewhat limited to the time slots we can pick, as we have to find a time during our working hours when our devs are onsite and available. Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to pick a time that will work for everyone. Sorry!
  5. ObiVanuKenobi

It's around midnight in Europe which isn't bad for a friday.
    • Up x 2
  6. Demigan

Rather than timeslots, maybe think of the rewards for participating. I've got the Analyst helmet years ago, and although I want to participate in the tests it just feels bad not to be rewarded for it anymore.
  7. JobiWan

Well they did move it from 3pm after all.

To 4pm.

Like Demigan, I want a different reward other than the warm fuzzy feeling of being involved. I would have earned the Analyst helmet four times now.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zagareth

How about devs on a nightshift with overtime! :D
    Its time that they start doing something for there money, instead of chewing bubble gum and pooping in their meeting chair ;)

A well, dont take me serious Im just kidding....
    ... or not?

... who knows... :D
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This is something we're planning on revisiting in the future. No ETA/guarantees on any reward changes quite yet, but we've discussed it a bit recently.
    • Up x 1
  10. Demigan

I know it's not a promise, but that you guys think about it is much appreciated.
    The fact that we see some reactions in the forums is also encouraging.
    • Up x 1