Big news this week?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Okjoek, Aug 12, 2017.

1. TR5L4Y3R

what does hives not locking a continent mean though? how?
    do they stop refining cortium after you got 19 VP´s is there a earlier limit
    what with having the most and all hives bonuses?
    this sounds weird to me ..
  2. Okjoek

Maybe make it so that a HIVE can only refine a certain amount of cortium? A cap on the # of VP you can achieve via HIVEs? Maybe just give HIVEs another purpose in general such as Nanite logistics or even cooler IMO to allow your faction to flank the lattice system and capture bases behind enemy lines if you can get a HIVE up in its hex.
  3. StaHoo33

Like for example Red-Light District...
    • Up x 1
  4. stalkish

Ye, but who exactly?
    I have never, ever seen one in game.
    At this point they exist solely as a waste of time for whatever dev put them together.

I dont think the youtubers who gained these things will give a **** tbh, PS2 isnt popular enough for them to play it anymore.

They should just make the cannons that were actualy earned gold plated, thatl appease them im sure.:D
    • Up x 3
  5. TheSunlikeOne

I've seen Titan 150 HEAT-R on cobalt crown... once.
    I even died to P2 120 HEAT-R... once.
  6. LegendarySalmonSnake

I'm generally against selling previously exclusive items but making the R variants gold plated to mach the deluxe gold plating and selling the now "ordinary" variant sounds reasonable to me.
    • Up x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

My fault. We'll spread the...love.
    • Up x 3
  8. Demigan

Eeeehw. With that tone and TR's tendency for lots of dakka, I'm afraid to shine a darklight around TR rooms...
  9. Campagne

Blue eyes and blonde hair is widely considered to be a highly desirable trait. :p
  10. Iridar51

Make it a Sky Captain in a navy uniform and a beret. That we be so hot.
  11. HAXTIME

Community Manager with VS profile logo. No more questions.
  12. Campagne

It's only sexy until the bullets start flying and you realize the only thing protecting your head is a piece of cloth. ;)

Either that, or design a uniform so majestic none would dare tarnish the fine craftsmanship.
  13. The Rogue Wolf

Have you never watched movies?! The faceless mooks in helmets die in droves- it's the heroes in completely inappropriate headgear that always survive! (Or at the very least, get drawn-out dramatic death scenes.)
  14. Iridar51

Pfft all you have to do is strike a stern pose with a look of unwavering confidence, and the bullets will know to steer aside.
    • Up x 3
  15. Campagne

But in PS2 we are the faceless grunts!

Also all the blood and shrapnel really kills the mood.

Maybe a Blue Steel would work too. :p
  16. Demigan

Perhaps HIVE's will get a new purpose instead of making VP's.
  17. JobiWan

18. Towie

...at 4PM PT - which equates to 11:00pm UK - Midnight for much of Europe - not ideal (I assume there is a replay ?)

I guess European prime time is only reserved for the maintenance slots ;)
  19. LtBomber1

Yeah, time is suboptimal, maybe they post the news in the forums as a summary.
  20. JobiWan

I might be wrong but I make it 12:00AM not 11:00PM as we're currently on BST not GMT.

And Twitch streams are usually viewable offline too for those that miss it.