Emerald is down

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Caudill, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caudill

Hi, I need to get to my double XPs. There are infantry who need to be farmed. Thank you.
  2. WaterDog

800+MB update downloaded, now all servers show offline for me...?
  3. VinceBruh

I will farm you
  4. Caudill

Good one.
  5. 1nco

Ah yes Friday Prime Time and can't connect, priceless!
  6. Exitus Acta Probat

Doesn't this happen almost every last weekend of the month?
  7. VinceBruh

Normally when they release the updates..... and double xp more active players
  8. WaterDog

Also note I tried using my phone as a hotspot as well, same result - server unavailable. So it's not my internet connection. Lame. Calling it for tonight I guess.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on it.
    • Up x 1
  10. Purp

Maybe add Monday night for double XP for Emerald due to the server being toast Friday night?
    • Up x 1
  11. Caudill

Sorry about the tech problems. Any word yet on an extension for double XP weekend? :)

I think all of us subscribers look forward to this event. It's sweet!
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Emerald is back up.
  13. Nathanielx

I think everybody on Emerald would really love a Double XP extension considering that tonight was pretty much the only day of the weekend I could really take advantage of it.

:(
  14. Caudill

Any word yet on another Double XP day? That was a pretty long down time during prime playing time. Double XP weekend is a large reason why many of us pay to subscribe. Perhaps an extra day of double XP this weekend could be arranged?
  15. Nathanielx

I haven't seen anything about this past sweeping it under the rug. I have canceled my subscription. Still love the game, but with a 3rd of the double XP for the month going poof, eh.
  16. Caudill

Yeah, I don't think "doing nothing" is an acceptable solution, given that this is a key benefit to subscribing.
  17. Caudill

Hey Mepps, any talk of another double XP day or anything?
  18. Chubzdoomer

WADDUP Caudill!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.