Solution to failed Hossin design - shove it down your throats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ImBack2day, Jul 26, 2017.

1. DeadlyOmen

Bye.
  2. Exitus Acta Probat

Wow! Thats exactly what I do sometimes, except that its Indar I refuse to play on:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. HAXTIME

Indar and Hossin are the best continents.
  4. zaspacer

If mines can be placed in water, then they should "be fluorescent and set off flares every few seconds" or in some other way be clearly marked as mines ~comparable in being detectable to how they are marked when placed on regular surfaces.

The Weapons in PS2 need to have consistent parameters, or they begin to perform outside their regular level. And when they begin to perform outside their regular level in a "more powerful" way, it can wreck havoc on balance and/or quality of game experience.

As has been covered many times, PS2 is not a technical combat simulator. And the Units/Weapons/Certs/etc. need to have a consistent and power capped way to interact with them, or the game becomes too far out of players control and choices, actions, and repercussions becomes too arbitrary and unfun for most players.

I appreciate you like Hossin and dislike Indar, but the masses like Indar and dislike Hossin. And forcing players to play on Hossin will result in the game having lower populations.

It's not dissimilar to a restaurant and what it chooses to put on its menu. If you force people to only select from less popular items, many people will choose to not go to your restaurant or to go there less.
  5. ListenTourBalls

I like Hossin to its core. At the very least it adds some much needed variety to multicolored dirt (snow/sand/short grass) with hills.

Tanks are far from useless and in fact I have found them to have good effect against mostly infantry often not armed with c4 because they dont expect a tank in that environment. My advice is to always remember your path backwards when moving forward into close quarters and reverse at the first sign of trouble, yet at the same time don't be afraid to literally tank for your infantry friends as the enemy uselessly fires on you in surprise. MBT's are really the only choice because you will need a turret gunner.
  6. DirArtillerySupport

*LOL* this game is doomed!
  7. Exitus Acta Probat

^^^^
    My thoughts exactly, what was the OP thinking:rolleyes:
  8. Luicanus

I don't disagree that situations allowing for or even requiring large tank battles are a part of the game but I don't get when people crap on Hossin for not being identical to the other continents.