Problems witch the Gamepad, help please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Parallax_V9958, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Parallax_V9958

Hello, I write this because until now I have been playing this video game with the xbox controller and using the xpadder program to be able to move the cursor since I have a small disability that prevents me from playing with keyboard + mouse, but since this last update I can not Play as before.

Right now when I try to use xpadder and the xbox controller no longer works, it is as if xpadder stopped working because the cursor is no longer moving, however, if I exit the game everything works again, I wanted to know if it is a bug Or something that have touched in some update of the game, does anyone know anything?, thank you.

I feel my English level, I use google translate
  2. CrimsonEclipse5

Dunno. I've never tried to use a controller. Try contacting DBG support or the support of the program you are using to make your controller work.
  3. Liewec123

xpadder is probably banned by Battleeye since it can be used to do things like counter recoil,
    and even spam ADAD and stand+crouch all at the click of a button.
    • Up x 1
  4. Parallax_V9958

Do not tell me !, but I have been using it since always to play because without xpadder
    I can not because of an injury in my hand, is there any program that can be used as xpadder
    and not ban batleeye?
  5. Liewec123

i've done some searching and found an alternative to Xpadder called "antimicro" which you can get here.
    but ofcourse use it at your own risk, i don't know how (or if) battle eye will detect it,
    or if battle eye will consider it a cheat.

CrimsonEclipse had quite a good idea with contacting support and talking to them :)

you could also try finding the latest version of Xpadder and seeing if that fixes your problems. :D
  6. Parallax_V9958

Hello, thanks for replying, but antimicro does not work either, I already tried it,
    contact Technical Support Daybreak I do not know how to do it, English is not my language and I'm lost,
    any help please ?. Many thanks.
    Neither works with the latest version of xpadder that is the one I have bought :(