[Vehicle] Are Harasser higher placed ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BigDAD68, Jun 11, 2017.

1. BigDAD68

Since the latest update, I managed to shoot twice through under a driving harasser. This never happened to me before. I did not hit the ground, the shot just passed the harasser without doing any damage. Any one else noticed this change ? Is this a bug or a feature ?
  2. LegendarySalmonSnake

I also managed to shoot under a harasser this week for the first time. He was driving on perfectly flat ground and on the same elevation as me. Might have something do with the harasser mobility changes that went past me.
  3. ListenTourBalls

I'd reckon the recent change at the technical level included putting the "bottom" of the harasser higher up to avoid the smaller bumps and curbs. Maybe the hut box was unintentionally moved upwards too?
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

Hitbox matches the model so if your shot doesn't hit the Harasser and goes under it then it... goes under it.

There haven't been any recent changes to Harassers and i've seen unlucky shots under an enemy and my own Harasser multiple times in the past.
    • Up x 1
  5. ListenTourBalls

I will admit to not having played in a week or two, definitely not since the recent patch but from what I have read around here, there has absolutely been a change to the harassed in the way it drives. Maybe it's on the pts? I could certainly be mistaken in which case please disregard my post!
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

500+ hours in Harasser across all my characters and haven't noticed anything different since the center of mass change that decreased chance of flipping but it was like a year ago.
    If you're thinking about this thread it's not about a recent change https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...vehicle-behaviour-back-to-what-it-was.246214/
  7. ListenTourBalls

That is the thread. Looks like I am mistaken after all. Must have changed before I started playing. It's looking more and more like I got into ps2 too late lol
  8. DeadlyOmen

One of my best talents in PS2 is shooting under stuff. It happens.