Changing Server Feature

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bluewhale07, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Bluewhale07

Hello, fellow players, i would like to make a suggestion to make a server changing option. I think we can use things like a token that can be used to go to the other server. The reason why I think this feature should be available is for those who are having a network problem like myself who are lagging since I am playing in COBALT(EU server) .

I should have pick Briggs server as my main one but until I was Battle rank 40 like that I noticed that my ping and latency is very high. So yeah I decided just to go play with high ping but now I decided to ask if they can do this feature. So, what do you guys think about this feature?
  2. RadarX

While we certainly do understand folks are very interested in this, there aren't plans to develop this feature at this time. Right now this is a manual operation and an infrastructure, UI, etc... would need to be created.
  3. Bluewhale07

np man :D i know there is much more important thing..maybe after all of this theycan put this little feature
  4. PYROxSYCO

You might as well spend some money and get your stuff back for a new character. It isn't going to happen anytime soon.
  5. FLHuk

I've moved servers several times.... :p

Started on Lithcorp and am now on Cobad!
  6. HAXTIME

I think this might be something that several players would consider paying for, and you could re-use some of the renaming service. I'm personally 100% satisfied with Cobalt, but still.