Racer chassis is so much fun!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sil4ntChaozz, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Sil4ntChaozz

I maxed racer chassis for sundy and it's awesome! It also gets me killed more cause I do stupid crap. Like the time I got into ramming other vehicles to cut them off.

I mistook a vanguard for a harasser, he popped his shield before I hit, at that moment I realized my mistake and hit the brakes, barely tapping him. I managed to get away with sliver of HP, pull behind a hill to repair only to run over the only tank mine within several hexes.

Who puts a mine there?!

Anyway funny stories and vehicle shenanigans. (If you're wondering how i mistook a harasser for a vanguard, it was at night, and i sit too far away from my TV to be healthy despite my already poorish vision)

PS Max racer chassis allows you to zigzag without looking like... a bus trying to turn
  2. Moz

Sundy racer is a must have IMO. ******* big fat thing is so slow otherwise.... and you cant get into some bases with that BB if you dont have racer.
  3. Demigan

Speed is one of the, if not the, best abilities in the game. I put racer on just about anything, even my Vanguard.
  4. AxiomInsanity87

There was this one time where reversing backwards with dual furys was a thing. It was reallyadded to the games immersion.