TR medic looking for an outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MoonMan123, Feb 1, 2017.

1. MoonMan123

I have gotten in to being a medic and find it quite enjoyable, I don't have a very good k/d because with my current outfit they never cover medics that are healing or revive other medics. I am simply looking for an outfit that will value my skills as a medic, I will run around and revive, not afraid to get shot like so many other medics that hide in one place the whole time, I have an almost maxed medic gun and can revive maxes.
  2. MoonMan123

3. Pallor In Ligno

Hey MoonMan!

Pallor in Ligno would love to have you. We are a small outfit that hostly weekly events and are always looking for players. Medics are always in high demand, so we would love to have you. We use Discord as our main form of communication, and have a private forum for members to discuss anything they feel like.

Read our forum post here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...-oriented-outfit-looking-for-recruits.242259/

If you're interested, email me at:

PallorInLigno@gmail.com

There's no quit in a TR soldier!
  4. Kevin

5. Warboss Thrakka

Da Lead Belchas is an ORK clan from a warhammer40k game! AND WEEZ JUST AN GUD IN A FIGHT DER AS WE IS HERE! So come fight with us MoonMan! get stuck in an lets get ta killin!