If you want to sell voice packs, don't just play the default lines, play lines unique to the pack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cymric, May 28, 2017.

1. Cymric

Noticed that the smooth voice pack is on sale today, preview it and it keep playing the common "XXX spotted", "Need healing" etc, etc. This is complete and utterly boring and give me no desire to buy it.

Show me the unique lines of the voice pack, eg: VS female zealot: "Back to the spawn tube insect!". NC male (not sure which one):"Shoot me! Shoot me now!". These are unique lines that make me laugh and want to buy the voice pack. How the voice sound like when spotting a heavy assault is completely irrelevant to me.

Sure, I can look up the sounds at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8if7313cNG7dktrTUo0ZmRqdWs but I bet few people know about it and fewer still will take the trouble to look up the sound and hear if it is worth buying.
  2. Sazukata

I've done a Gal drop while a fellow NC v6'd and said "The cavalry has arrived". It was perfect.

I agree that the preview should actually preview all of the potential lines and not just the few generic ones.
  3. YoungPedro

Making them select/equip -able in VR would already be a big help to test them out, especially since some of the voice pack sounds are not even in the wiki