Horrible lag on Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by chayne, May 27, 2017.

1. chayne

Getting really bad lag on Connery server. Have a good ping just really bad lag.
    • Up x 1
  2. Killuminati C

Can confirm. Please look at your servers Daybreak. I want to play especially with dbl xp but it's not possible with the server's current state.
  3. Keiichi25

Yup. What I am seeing right now is I am firing at a target... A second or two later, I get a hit register. Interacting with the Terminal, seems to take 1-2 seconds before I get it to showing me it did something. Watching some people literally 'jitter bug' across the screen instead of smoothly.

I even asked while in game, other people are seeing or getting the same sort of response back.
  4. tommyrocket

It's that particular hacker group "team gamerfood" causing the lag. Happened this morning at 6:30 am, just 5 seconds before Indar was locked by VS. They cause not only frame drops for all players on the map just before each continent lock, but DDoS the server as well.

None of this is DGC's fault.
  5. PlanetBound

My opinion is the cheating and denial of service attacks are likely disgruntled players rather than the random people who can't resist using a cheat.
    • Up x 1
  6. Traveller

Well, I suppose you know the value of opinions right?

In case you you are not familiar, a primer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Opinions Are Like ********.

See problem that opinon on yours, has zero evidence or weight to it. No value of any kind, so why bother with idle, and useless speculation on the matter? The problem ,(un-acceptable server latency), is the same regardless of the source. It could well be organized hackers, or dis-organized ones. Or maybe not even hackers at all, but we know there have, problems with those of late. Why do think that subtle distinction, or DBG ultimate response to it, matter?
    • Up x 1
  7. velie12

you have not looked on reddit? have you? Everyone is talking about how hackers are launching thousands of rockets to crash the servers. This has happened on multiple servers, and causes either extreme lagg or disconnect. The PS2 twitter account was also hacked.
  8. OgreMarkX

Don't worry, the fix is in, NEW NS WEAPONS GAIS!

What?

What?

HIVES GAIS! HIVES! SIT BACK AND WIN WITH HIVES OMG GAIS!
  9. chayne

......and the lagfest continues...........DBG... c'mon.... enough is enough........
  10. SpeedFreakPS0NE

It's hackers! It happened again Sunday a NC showed up with Hacker in his name, yelled 'DBG is finished' and then the server came to a crawl after that he killed me in the spawn room.
  11. DeadlyOmen

Network Ping: 30
    Server Latency: 15585
  12. PlanetBound

So to illustrate the worthlessness of my opinion, you counter with an opinion of your own. Priceless.
    • Up x 1