Fix your damn game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS0NE, May 19, 2017.

1. SpeedFreakPS0NE

Login screen crashes halfway into loading, been doing it for over an hour, no notice or updates posted by support.
    • Up x 2
  2. Booning

Not only that, I've been not able to login for the past 10 minutes either.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kalashar

It's the Russians!
  4. Booning

Russians will for sure target on GTA 5 or something but not this game...
  5. DeadAlive99

6. meggarox

I'm drinking alcohol and (was hoping to be) playing planetside tonight... but instead...
    I'M...
    JUST...
    BORED!!!
  7. Anubis.The.Chacal

I hope they extend the double Xp. Cant play.
  8. velie12

its the login servers again I think
  9. dreyone

I wonder where Tank and his shill buddies are? Did they miss this and all the other recent complaint threads? Normally it only takes them a few minutes to start attacking OP in these threads so I'm a little curious why they aren't here.

Looks like I made the right choice to quit playing this game eh?
  10. Pat22

I don't know how 'not playing Planetside 2' can be considered a right choice.
  11. Tankalishious

Oh im here boi!
    And if you think PS2 has alot of downtime, you clearly haven't been playing much online games.

Why are you even on the forums when you don't play the game anymore? You just want to come here and whine about how the game beat you?

Ps, my toons are up on connery to steamroll you, so log on instead of trolling the forums with your doom and gloom.
    Oh, And these asians you blame as lagwizards and "spamming fire surpression"? Ive found 2 or 3 of em to be good challenges. The rest die so incredibly fast.