New Hack: Insta Kill via Suicide All players in hex

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OgreMarkX, May 18, 2017.

1. OgreMarkX

new hack being used.

5/18 on Connery, around 2 PM MST.

All players, all factions, instantly commit suicide on foot, vehicles, etc, at least hex wide.

Suspected player is Vanu at time of hack use. Players noticed (TR and NC fights far from VS territory) appearance of 1-2% VS pop in our fight when it happens.

Suspected player (VS) was at Eisa Tech Plant, Esamir, at 2:23 PM PST
  2. RadarX

We're aware of this and actively investigating.
    • Up x 10
  3. JustA_Potato

The Vanu Player moved over to Mani Biolab (Connery Server) around 3:30 CST and advertised a website, as well as using the hack there.

The player (and supposed hacker since there was only 5% Vanu) went by the name of "blackgoy"

Both TR and NC players as well noticed the Vanu Presence. After about 20 minutes of so, he left Mani Biolab.

I also have video footage. (coming shortly)
  4. breeje

just happened to me on cobalt, i don't think it's a hack but some short of a bug
    over 20 players logged off telling this was there fifth time now
    all NC and TR players
  5. Tankalishious

Heres a video of what happens:

• Up x 1
  6. Zagareth

got same problem here on this VS toon - it was all over Amerish on Cobalt, 5 minutes ago
  7. Todd674

I am sad to report the same thing is happening on Ceres now as well...

EDIT: I meant cobalt as well.. Sorry im from the old days when it was Ceres. My bad :p
    • Up x 1
  8. Zagareth

Please keep us updated, I wont play this game until it's solved.
    • Up x 1
  9. Bloodleacher

happened some minutes ago on cobalt, in amerishat the nc arsenal. all tr got wiped out, i dont know if the vs got too or not. happened twice.
  10. JustA_Potato

• Up x 2
  11. RadarX

We appreciate the reports. We are actively removing those involved with this and continuing to investigate it.
    • Up x 3
  12. retrosycick

Still going on just died twice suicide its map wide and faction wide.
  13. Tankalishious

this **** is seriously game breaking, and has to be sorted fast. Also, statpadders will rage the skin off their body
  14. HAXTIME

I'm entirely sure it's coming from a player, or a group of players, as I just witnessed the line of extinction follow me intelligently, lol. Jumping around doing evasions seems to have cut it for me for a while, but it later came back for my Sunderer, additionally killing a Magrider in the process.
  15. BlasTech

Happening right now, Mao Southeast Gate, Connery.
  16. Turok

Happened yesterday afternoon on Emerald at Eisa tech. Funny that a player named "Blackgoy" was brought up, because I caught a hacker streaming proof with target overlays and damage modifier, by the name of "BlacksRgross" the other night!
  17. DeadAlive99

UPDATE: System message was just posted in game that said hacker had been dealt with.
    • Up x 1
  18. Sealith

I'm late to the party but here's my video from reddit from this afternoon.

19. RadarX

As a reminder, please use the /report function when you notice someone using third party tools. It helps our CS folks get things cleaned up faster.
    • Up x 2
  20. Vorest

Cool. While at banning people, can you guys sweep active padders on Connery?