Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AtckAtck, May 18, 2017.

1. AtckAtck

As title says, Error NBE-1013. Cannot log in.
    The help link says something about maintanance, but my friends are currently online and play?
    Anyone else?
    • Up x 3
  2. FLHuk

There was a forum header about "issues being investigated" for a few hours. Was removed within the last hour or so.
  3. Paltop

Hi,
    I have the same error.
  4. AtckAtck

Still getting the error.
    C'mon, i want to play...
  5. Crash Bandicoot

I have the same problem, what is going on?
  6. oestergreen

Same problem...
    BUT i tested, i can login my friends account no problem!!!

So this is an account related/database issue -.-
    I just started the game last night and this morning, i can't login from my own account -.-
  7. Draylynn

Same error here.
  8. Barney

I have the same problem, do you have an explanation?
  9. NixxonUK

I have the error too :-(
  10. Dat Alex

Same here.
  11. Crash Bandicoot

It's been a while since the error occurred and still no sign from DBG...we should be informed at least!
  12. Flatus

Same error here - not able to login
  13. Killip

Same problem here, worked fine last night but been getting the error all morning.
  14. NixxonUK

It seems to be affecting other games more, so hopefully DBG are looking into it. In the meantime, I logged a ticket!
  15. MozzyOsbourne

Same here. Quadruple XP Week for compensation plz !
  16. RadarX

This is certainly impacting some of you in the EU and we appreciate the reports. It's affecting players on multiple games so we have everyone possible working on it now.
  17. MozzyOsbourne

But i am not on multiple games.... :(
    • Up x 1
  18. FliegerPanzer

It's account-based problem. There are some accs that can't access game, while most accounts can. Idk reason though. Might be database related.
  19. Killip

Yeah I'm in US having the issue.
  20. oestergreen

Forward to your team that its account related, not region related, since i can login a 2nd account np, just not my primary..