What's the weapon that you enjoy most?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ArmorMan, May 14, 2017.

1. OldMaster80

Many good carbines and AR for TR: Jaguar, Lynx, Trac-Burst, Torq, TAR....

But lately I love to slap a flashlight on auto shotguns and kick those infiltrators who think running around with a Commissioner or a SMG is real skill.
  2. bLind db

Whichever one actually does damage when I get a hitmarker, so none, lately.
  3. Sazukata

You sound like the type of person I'd kick out of my sundy. :p
    • Up x 2
  4. KillerMooreCN

NC: NC6 big dramage and hard mode, plenty ammo
    TR: MSW-R quick shot and nice stability
    VS: Biu Biu Biu Biu
  5. Kristan

:D

I'm not that stupid, but as a part time Sundie driver I know that pain. I miss old voice box system, it had "cease fire!" and "quiet!" callout.
  6. Boatsniper

Orbital Strike.

Especially fun when you can set up a trap with one.
  7. breeje

it takes more skill than the auto shotgun with flashlight
    take a look at there BR on the next infill you kill with you're shotgun, it will all be a inexperienced player
    for me the flashlight is: (1) yes free certs to collect or (2) he, lets play this game for a while until he gets bored of frustration and then i go back to (1)
  8. stalkish

My brain.
    Seriously its like most players are bots....
    • Up x 1
  9. OldMaster80

I know but no sane player would put a flashlight on a shotgun so it's totally unexpected.
    I love to stop the killstreaks of those noobs.
    • Up x 1
  10. N4rkoT1k

I loved the SOAS-20
    Felt like the best weapon to araxium IMHO

Talking about vehicles, I would never trade away my Vulcan-H :)
  11. Liewec123

i had a blast auraxiuming Brawler,
    if i had to pick a most fun weapon though i'd say Lasher,
    i've had some truly hilarious moments with that,
    when the enemies are clumped together and you can simply spam ADAD and hipfire down a squad of people :D

also agree with Pika, prenerf fury-f used to be amazing fun :)
    (its pretty darn awful now.)
  12. CaptainBruce

i enjoy the nc-6a godsaw and jackhammer for my heavy assault.as for other weapons currently working towards medic directive ar and soon after the directive smg
  13. Rydenan

PA shotguns. Sure, they're objectively bad, but it's so fun running up to someone's face and KA-SHOOM!
  14. blackboemmel

Decimator (for ESFs), C4 (from a backseat), Godsaw (not the very best NC LMG for killing infantry, but killing heavy armor with an LMG still feels great).
  15. DarkStarII

I remember liking the CME, haven't used it in a while though.
  16. T.A.94

For a casual player I love all none-Powerknives

best feeling to stab your opponent who is crouching in front of you to avoid headshots
  17. Shocky

18. Erendil

The Eidolon, of course.

It's the closest thing that PS2 has to the M1 Garand. It's one of the most versatile weapons in the game, and I'm all about versatility. With the recent ADS COF buff and the reversion of the 6x sway they added back in 2013, whether you're at 3m or 300m, if I can see any part of you, I can kill you. Plus it works brilliantly on all the classes that have access to it, and yet each class adds its own unique flare when wielding it. And it's an excellent companion to my favorite AV weapon - The Lancer.

A special nod goes out to all of the Burst ARs/Carbines though. Their easy recoil and tight COF make them headshot machines out to medium range. Their controllability combined with decent DPS makes them all quite versatile and a joy to use.
  19. FliegerPanzer

C4 ARX. Because its explosion is beautiful and C4 is best weapon, it can work either as AV, AA or AI weapon. After C4, knife (especially Slasher cause that sound effect), then auto shotgun. From pistols, NS-44. My playstyle is chaotic and full of jumping into groups of enemies, but when I land good C4, its worth. That's how I have fun. Explosives ftw.
  20. TR5L4Y3R

mines and c4 ... i just love blowing things up in an instant .. its simply the most satisfying thing to do ..
    otherwise i am currently enjoying the TR Chaingun to the point of maybe going vulcan on harraser and prowler and maybe dual onslaught ((?)the highcapacity chainguns) on max

as for the other factions weapons .. at least when it comes to infantry there isn´t any weapon i feel is super fun to use (beyond being practical/favorable for a certain use) ..
    my biggest problem with Planetside 2 is that there simply aren´t many "outstanding"/"cool" weapons like the chaingun, lancer or jackhammer ..