For those vvhom think sugestions arent listen...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No0T

I claimed 7 novv 9 and I have suggested a total of 29 or 28 things... maybe you didnt noticed hovv much I repeat and add some more information or variants and you are counting more so your ego gets some peace.

You are just talking vvith your mouth full..
  2. No0T

Nop katanas vvere not called svvords by their creators but KATANAS. And the vvord for svvord I dont knovv they used for vvhat occidental people called it.

They already added a laser svvord is the vanu short svvord or vvielding knife... they have made them look longer I asked for an improve of 3 feet so vve can kill people vve are running after as they run.... vvhen vve have adrenaline and catch up vvith them to avoid the bounce...

And that vvould make a svvord as you say... A short svvord.
  3. KillerMooreCN

Could you tell me how you can have that Statistics card
  4. No0T

The IMPORTANT THING is to remind you people that here everybody says they are not listening and I SAY you dont suggest good ideas that is vvhy.
  5. Pikachu

:D
    • Up x 2
  6. LordKrelas

Sherlock.
    The word 'Katana' translates to sword in English.
    The entire thing that is a Katana is a sword.
    Welcome to different languages, we all know you can't understand your own let alone more, but do try.

A laser sword, isn't what one calls a bloody Dagger.
    Vanu have Daggers at best.
    You didn't actually say anything specific about the length.

A short sword, is a very particular type of sword.
    You do realize that RadarX did that himself right?
    And that your own ideas, include a class that does everything, and has everything.
    Which either makes the entire class system pointless, or is a worthless class feeble at everything with no niche.
    A failure of a concept.

I reply to your usual insanity for fun.
    But stupidity is stupidity.
  7. RadarX

We're going to go ahead and close this up. Please keep feedback on topic and constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.