IS0-4 For a chance at a random whatever...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by machinech, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machinech

ISO-4 Recycler
    The ISO-4 Recycler can now be found in the depot, and allows you to exchange excess ISO-4 for a chance at one random implant. Less common Tier 1s and Exceptional implants have a higher drop rate in this pack.

That's rich... ISO4 attainable via extra implant purchases only is tradeable for more random stuff. Bearing in mind the exchange rate on impants for cash conversion to ISO is .... well some might call it ****. That's just brilliant! Well done... already I can feel the irrational need to crack open my wallet for.... not a damn thing. Feel free to load up any implants on my behalf an prance about the office. You can keep'em.
  2. Stan

20 implants for a chance at one. That seems fair right? I bought 3 on my highest character that has a fair amount of ISO, and got 2 sweeper huds and an enhanced targeting... It's an excessive cost, 100 ISO would be a lot fairer unless I'm just incredibly unlucky and the drop rare for rares is actually very high...
  3. Liewec123

i've got about 13,000 iso-4 on my main and there aren't really many implants that i'm after, only really the upcoming engi one and also cloak, so converting iso-4 for a chance at rarer implants seems like it might be a good idea for me!
  4. RadarX

While we certainly do want feedback on implants, I'm going to have to ask you provide it constructively.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.