[Suggestion] Cert refunds for construction items when buying a bundle containing dupes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadAlive99, May 8, 2017.

1. DeadAlive99

Awhile back when I came back to the game, I bought the logistics bundle. I didn't own any of those items yet, and they unlocked account wide.

Now I would like to buy another bundle, but the problem is I already bought a bunch of that stuff with certs for my VS character, so I would be losing money, effectively. It wouldn't be a good deal, and as such, I don't plan to buy because of that.

However, if the system is changed so that when you buy a cash bundle, that it refunds you for any certs you spent previously on items in the bundle, then it would be a solid deal. I just don't want to lose money (effectively).

So basically I'm ready to spend more money, but I won't do it under the current system. If it's changed to a cert refund arrangement, then I'll drop some cash right away.

Would this encourage anyone else to spend money? What do you think?
  2. FLHuk

Support ticket, give it a go!

Well worth a punt :)
  3. Daigons

It's worth the suggestion but they do need to keep the lights on.
  4. DarkStarAnubis

It makes sense, but if you think for a moment about the same principle applied to the current implant system you don't have a prayer :D
  5. Problem Officer

Pretty funny how getting $0 from a potential $100 can keep the lights on.
    The marketing is run by complete morons. Grab blindly at money and much of it slips away.
  6. DeadAlive99

You know, I think I'll try that. I mean, they'll make a quick $18 off of me if they do the deal, and maybe they'll consider changing the policy too.