How "Sky Knights" in planetside behave.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GlobeMaster, May 2, 2017.

1. Direlithe

The name shamer shamed himself. Immediate action taken from mod.

...If only they addressed problems as quickly and effectively in the game.
  2. Rydenan

I simply like to pretend that the air aspect of this game doesn't exist.

This imaginary version of the game is way more fun.
    • Up x 3
  3. Direlithe

Yeah, fun until the imaginary bullets and missiles rain down destroying you and everything around you :p
  4. kassad

sure thing, i had some VS skymaster telling me to stop using Skyguard beacuse he was in air duell in battle 48vs48....:)
    yea sure, so when I see Vanguard or Magy with AP loadout I will tell them to stop hitting me because i use Skyguard... what a joke..
    • Up x 3
  5. PastalavistaBB

Reddit may be a toxic cesspool, but it's still better than the Special Olympics what Forumside has become.
    • Up x 1
  6. GlobeMaster

These SkyKnightSpecialSnowflake's do this all the time. They try to abuse, intimidate, teamkill players who do not play by their arbitrary set of rules. They do this to try and hold on to control/power.
  7. Zagareth

Reddit is the #1 resource of information for DBG - this forum here is just a bubble of hot air leaking from a Dev's butt, only noticed once someone is linking a post on Reddit ;)
  8. DeadlyOmen

That doesn't change my opinion.
  9. Zagareth

Wasn't meant to change your opinion o_O
  10. Jamuro

This thread is so strange to me.

Maybe this is something that changed in a major way since i left (still waiting and hoping for something to peek my insterest and get me back into ps2) , but all those people with "insights" in how skyknights behave and what they do or don't do and how they belittle you ... since when did the air community open up that much?

Now don't get me wrong, the air game always had some special snowflakes (and those tended to be quite noisy) but overall in all my years flying most people i met were not exactly toxic and extremly encapsulated.

This is a bit tough to explain but i ll give it a try ...

Basically the air game is probably one of the more demanding parts of the game.
    If you want to stand a chance and want to stand out and ontop ... well you have to dedicate (at least for the first few months) almost all your playtime to flying.

You talk to other pilots you meet, you make contacts in the air community, hang around with the other pilots of your faction/outfit/whatever and as a result you don't interact with the other parts of the community as much as others would.

One of the big issues (in my opinion) the air community in this game has is that they are so focused on the one part of the game that they love that they don't interact much with the rest of the community.

Tl;dr.:
    The only skyknights, people tend to hear from are ******** and the majority of people that offer "huge" insights into the horrible things skyknights do are working on assumptions and heresay.

It's understandable to bunch people together, but do you guys realy think that the majority of people who love this game so much that they are willing to dedicate months if not years to one single aspect of it, can realy be bothered to go out of their way just to **** up your day?
  11. willowstyle

real skyknight fly esf, lib is for tryhard craps, in a 2/3 manned lib dalton/hyena with used players you never die and can use so much exploit (ground repair, shiedld/WG get-away while firing with 2 weapon at same time, stealth 1shot kill...)
    thx to devs who put every possible nerf they could to stop any interaction between air vs ground.
  12. GlobeMaster

Do you really expect people to take you serious when you are saying ground repair is an exploit? Wow! If you hate the lib take it up in a different thread because you are going off topic. This is a thread about how skyknight behave not what aircraft they fly.
    • Up x 2