No Fun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Terzia, May 7, 2017.

1. Terzia

macht einfach keinen spass mehr das game
    hab damals angefangen als es rauskam und war wirklich geil und hab auch massig geld spendiert
    nach paar patches die sie versaut haben bin ich gegangen
    zur umstellung auf pro7 hab ich noch eine email bekommen aber nun zu daybreak zeiten .. keine mehr
    somit auch mein alter account weg und alles freigespielte
    gut muss man so akzeptieren
    jetzt wieder ein paar wochen gespielt, auch monatmember gemacht und muss feststellen
    nein danke
    nur noch dumme havyinfantrie unterwegs die alles wegrotzt was ihnen in den weg kommt
    spielt man keine bekommt man nur aufs maul und darf einmal nach dem anderen respawnen
    jaja ist ein teamplay, mach ich auch aber wenn 3 leute auf so ne doofe klasse ballern und die einfach ned umfällt und auch noch alle 3 umhaut und dann noch mit 50% shield und 100% life dasteht dann ist da was falsch
    ich spiele gerne engi weils spass macht zu supporten aber so machts keinen spass
    wie geschrieben laufen nur noch 80% havys rum und die anderen 20% teilen sich in 10% fliegende c4 bomben 5% gammelsniper und 5% engis rum gegen die man auch mal gute fights haben kann weil man doch mal eine chace hat was zu killen
    ne so nicht
    liest warscheinlich eh kein verantwortlicher aber musste mal raus
  2. toast2250

Dbg is baldly going forward with some changes that mostly involve/revolve around vehicles.

The game got stale any ways, so some changes are nice to be explored.

Be concerned tho,
    If you look at the implants mentality (Ammo printer, health regen).
    Health regen was a special feature when you owned a Bio lab and of the medic class.

Instead of expanding on/interconnecting features, they are simply slapping in random stuff/making changes.

The thermals nerf was a big blow, and the upcoming changes will certainly stir some more sediments than they already have.
    You could run radar/tank mine armor/night vision to compensate but such features were never really thoroughly thought thru, nor were the people really used to.
    If they want to make such changes, then a lot will have to be changed at this stage, including the people's playing habit, hopefully for the better and not for worse.

Sniping, base building, and reviving is still fun and exp beneficial tho.
  3. YoungPedro

Zuerst mal super Idee einen Englischen Topic Namen zu wählen, bin mir sicher 90% der Spieler hier die kein Deutsch sprechen sind dir dafür unglaublich dankbar.

Zum Thema selbst will ich nicht groß Diskutieren, Spaß definiert sicherlich jeder Mensch anders und von daher kann ich dir nur raten dir was anders zu suchen und gut ist.

Worauf ich jedoch Hinweisen wollte ist die Tatsache das du vom Umstieg von Sony zu Daybreak keine Mail bekommen hast weil es keinerlei Accountumstellung gab, lediglich der Firmenname hat sich geändert. Dein Account ist also noch irgendwo da draußen, vorausgesetzt du hast auf die Pro7 Mail damals reagiert.
  4. Tankalishious

You are right, reading german is no fun
    • Up x 5
  5. JobiWan

Even worse, Chrome translates it that in the early days the game was really horny.
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

To everyone else in the thread, just assume OP is complaining about "too many Heavy Assaults" and frame your response like that. (OP would like to play Engineer.)

I mean, you could run with the whole "game was really horny" route; but, I'm concerned where you think this topic should go in that case ...
  7. sIcGER

the translation was correct :D

but in this case, 'geil' means awesome
  8. Eternaloptimist

If you just want to storm in, shoot people and blow things up in combat then HA is the class designed specifically for that role

But Engie and Medic can also fight effectively with slightly different tactics (plus quite a few other things they can do too). The Medic AR is more than a match for an LMG. Surprise attacks, taking advantage of the better medium/long range accuracy, shooting from cover, using the auto heal ability etc all help.

The right carbine will do the job on a shielded HA as well if you can shoot straight. And mines are useful if placed correctly. I've taken down HAs hurt by a mine several times by placing AI mines carefully around cap points or on commonly used attack lanes. Dropping tank mines and shooting them when the bad guys turn up is a neat rick as well..

Remember too that Medic and Engie can both carry C4 and the engie sticky 'nade is rather powerful too, especially if you can get an enemy to carry it back to his friends while stuck to his butt.

No way around it though................a straight up head to head duel with an HA is a losing proposition most of the time and you can't storm the point at the head of the charge like an HA can. Which is probably one reason why there are so many of them.

I ran HA when I started playing, for the overshield and the big mag on the LMG, but I hardly ever do so now that I understand the game a bit better (and can shoot better ;)).