Patch Bug makes you have no outfit

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kdog559, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Kdog559

I heard there was a patch today and now I am no longer in a outfit and no matter how many times my outfit mates accept my application I can no longer join it just does nothing to get me back in. Any words on this issue?
    • Up x 1
  2. Toral

I'm having the same problem. Very annoying.
  3. C41N

It's worse than that though. Affected players are still in the outfit list, but they show as not in it on their client. If they put in a outfit app, and it's accepted, they are still not in the outfit.

This has affected at least 6 people we know of so far in TWC2. Likely lots more we don't know of yet.
  4. Lightcrest

This has happened to me as well and at least 4 other outfit members.
  5. C41N

Up to around 20 outfit members now. We need a hotfix!
  6. Toral

It's happening to lots of members in my outfit too (RGM aka RageMachine). Lots of us had to add our outfit leader as a friend so we could get squad invites. Since my outfit is so big we don't always have public squads up. The server still has me in my outfit on the base battle leaderboard (Tab key) and outfit member list but my client has me not in an outfit and I can't be accepted back into the outfit.
  7. Kdog559

This is seriously getting annoying as I cant even see whos online and form or rally our outfit to make a platoon unless there is already one up and running.I know there are more people who have this issue and this needs to be fixed or addressed if this is a problem somewhere within the patch or within our game, But I believe it's the patch since it was not only me having this issue.
  8. RUMBLETOUGH2

HELLO DEVELOPERS,
    AGAIN you are screwing the pooch here with more and more updates/patches which is great , but brings more GOD DAM glitches and bugs within this game :mad: and bringing a more love hate relationship with you and this game. don't you run test before you bring in a updates/patches. I am leader and founder of THE WILD CARDS [TWC2] and i am having my members of my outfit being either booted/kicked or not showing within the outfit and or friends list being wiped out too . and this is just for starters too as we play we will find the following to like way points not showing up in the game or can not spawn into bses if you do you die example Tialloys inc. you all need to get your **** together :eek: , and as one of the largest and top rated outfit on the connery server plus contributing to the most population of VANU.

people are getting tired of all these bugs/glitches and leaving the game all together and that does not bold well for you and people like me trying to keep the game alive too. we love the game but for goodness sakes FIX THE DAM GAME!!!:mad:
    you need to get input from us players/outfit leaders too to help you make the game better.
  9. RUMBLETOUGH2

10. Toral

In case it helps the devs any with this bug, I discovered that my characters on both Emerald and Connery have the exact same bug. It's not specific to one server or another but seems to be player specific.
  11. dreyone

Oh, thats just another new "feature". No worries. Daybreak is enhancing our gameplay experience by eliminating outfits, eliminating useful equipment, nerfing useful weapons, buffing overpowered equipment, and inviting hordes of 12 year old chinese and korean players to american servers where they attack undefended bases all day to farm easy certs and get a high BR and then brag about it on the internet. Thanks for all the great work daybreak! You're really making the game great!
  12. dreyone

also, in case you're wondering,. all the chinese and korean players teleporting around the map as you try to shoot at them only to have them teleport behind youj and kill you with a shot that was fired 2 minutes ago is also a "feature" not a "bug". High latency asians are desirable and encouraged in FPS games
  13. AxisO7

It sounds like the same bug that happened about 12 months ago, but it sounds much more wide-spread this time.

If it is the same bug, if DGB don't fix it themselves (they didn't last time) what will have to happen is one of your outfit leaders will have to kick the people who have had it happen (they can't leave the outfit themselves because on their screen they aren't in it), and then reinvite them. It's a huge pain in the **** and those players will lose the date they originally joined the outfit, but it should get you back in the outfit properly again. Of course, if it happens to the outfit leader himself then it might be a problem.

For people who care about their original join date, just stick around and maybe DGB will fix it themselves this time since it sounds like it's happened to a lot more people. If they can.

No guarantee it is the same bug, but it sounds like the same thing.
  14. Dferon

Same problem for me and some Outfitbrothers.
  15. jettblakk

I have been removed from the outfit I founded. I am the only member of the outfit who has permission to kick members, so I cannot get out of the outfit and get reinvited.
    Now I cannot organize squads or recruit new members.
    This is ********. Please fix now.
  16. Kdog559

17. dreyone

18. Toral

I volunteered to be kicked from my outfit and then invited back. It did indeed fix my problem. All members of RageMachine are now properly back in our outfit and able to get outfit squad invites. Still very annoying though.
  19. Dishwater

I'm also having same issue...

Meanwhile over at DBG:

"So fellow DBG staff, we succesfully nerfed those evil vehicles threatening our poor infantry target audience. What's next? What is the next great annoyance of infantryside players?" "Lag?" "Glitches?" "Us updating european servers during US downtime?" "Weak hamsters?" "Nah, we can't fix those you dimwits, you KNOW those are an essential part to our DBG Experience! Let me hear some more!" "...Zerging?" "Bingo!" "But how do we fix zerging if the zergers are ALSO infantry?" "Hmm, a difficult issue indeed..." "Got it! Zergers are mainly large outfits, right? Well, we just code a 'feature' that drops players from outfits. Larger zergfits will be hit the hardest, zerging solved!" "You're a genius, manager! Only, how do we prevent the players from catching on to our scheme?" "Aha, simple, little Wrel: We release this 'feature' together with a patch that fixes completely unrelated things!" "Brilliant!" "Coder intern army, you know what to break this week! Meeting over, dismissed!"
  20. RadarX

Please verify you are still experiencing this issue. A potential fix went out this morning which appears to have resolved some folks.
    • Up x 3