BR 8 Looking for Outfit (Formerly Played on PS4)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by KulakActual, Apr 12, 2017.

1. KulakActual

Now BR 11
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428587263587737809.php

IGN: KulakActual

Title says it all, I used to play PS2 on PlayStation back when it was in Beta, and shortly after it went live (now on PC). A buddy and I are currently looking for an organized, tactical outfit to join. I primarily play combat medic, and formerly specialized in squad sized drop/shock troop tactics in advance of a larger allied force.

Active in voice chat and communication, and have a small TS3 server available (can increase slots if necessary) that I would be willing to let the outfit use.
  2. KulakActual

3. Franz Klesinger

I run a new, small small outfit(18 members) that is organized and developing tactics. I really like using unconventional warfare in large and small battles alike. The main aspects of the outfit are small squad tactics, strategy, teamwork, and communication. We are called the 5th Ranger Battalion but we are on NC. If you are interested, add me on steam(FranzKlesinger) and I can give you the information you need to join.
    • Up x 1
  4. KulakActual

Thanks for the response! I like the sound of your outfit, but unfortunately I'm not sure how much I would play on NC, as my two IRL friends and I are all VS (and I may have put some money into some steezy armor heh). I'll add you when I get off work however in case I decide to switch over to NC.
  5. RUMBLETOUGH2

you can always join are open platoons we run both casual and tactical squads/platoons. we are THE WILD CARDS TWC2.
    we have a great community here.
  6. KhorneFlakez

I run [D4RK] The Dark Reapers outfit on Connery VS; we are a small active outfit that communicates, trains, and stays together no matter where we fight. If you are interested, contact me ingame: KhorneFlakez or join our teamspeak: ts.MrYourMom.com

Requirements to join:
    • have a working mic and log onto teamspeak: ts.MrYourMom.com
    • remain active ingame once a week and notify KhorneFlakez for prolonged inactivity
    • train once every week in 1v1/ internal scrimmages/ outfit vs outfit scrimmages