[187] 187th Terran Guard Now Recuiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Stormaaron, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Arkserion

Hey Bulldog, nice to see you back(Vaguely remember gunning for your harasser). I think all you need to do is resubmit an application but I'll check in main chat. Don't know if I can get an answer to you right away(at the latest tomorrow afternoon)

Edit: Just got confirmation. You just need to resend an updated application.
  2. Arkserion

The 187th is still active, send an application on our site! Though not a requirement to join, I'm looking for people also willing to play the other factions. I want the outfit to expand(in planetside), but unfortunately not many are willing to start back from low br. I hope that one day we can hold harasser ops(Sunday 7pm or 6pm est) on the other two factions. Just to clarify though the 187 is originally a tr outfit so tr ops are mandatory unless you have a good reason.
  3. Arkserion

187th Terran Guard
    [187]
    TR
    Genudine
    Apply at http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com/enlistment.
    Ingame applications will be ignored!!

Ops on Saturdays 7pm Eastern Standard Time. Optional Ops on Fridays 7pm Eastern Standard Time.
  4. Stormaaron

[IMG]

Soldiers of the Republic, I am Colonel Stormaaron, commanding officer of the 187th Terran Guard. We are one of the oldest remaining Units on Auraxis. We have fought since the very beginning of this long war, and have remained unbroken, in the face of overwhelming odds.

Some of you may be new recruits, fresh out of training. Others may be bitter veterans, men and women who have seen the worst of this war. Yet all of you have rejected the lies of the rebels and heretics. The lies of those whom only seek to enslave and dominate this world under false promises of Freedom or Enlightenment. For you brave few, I extend an offer of Unity and Brotherhood.

Join with the 187th, and together we shall ensure the Republics banner flies high above every continent on this planet, and that those whom would seek to undermine and destroy what our ancestors fought so hard to build, would be driven from our shores and their blood stain the ground red.

We are the Terran Republic, we are the defenders of a Legacy that has stood for over three centuries. Our Unity and Valor, put us ahead of the disorganized mob that the New Conglomerate calls its Army. Our courage and resolve, give us the edge over the Vanu and their technology. While our numbers are diminished we are the Shield that breaks the enemies assault, and the blade which pierces their heart.

Join with us now, Brother and Sisters of the Republic. Let the sounds of our guns echo across the stars, so that our brethren back on earth know that while we may be lost, we honor our duty, and our unity is as unbroken as ever.

Long live the Republic!
  5. xEGxShinobuu

Used to roll with these guys, some of the most organized fellas I used to run with! If you're looking for a place, hit these dudes up!!
  6. Reafir

I applied. Hopefully I get in. It's so hard finding an active Outfit for some reason.
  7. Arkserion

Outfit is dead. Only a small number of us play now and even we are burning out of Planetside I'm afraid. I don't think we will quit the game just yet, but we certainly aren't playing as much as we used to.

If you are looking for an outfit, best to go to reddit. Hardly any ps4 planetmen visiting here anymore.