THE WILD CARDS -TWC2

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by RUMBLETOUGH2, Jul 23, 2016.

1. RUMBLETOUGH2

RUMBLE here
    I am leader and founder of the wild cards we are a very top rated high octane casual fun outfit.
    we are number one on connery and against all servers for our outfit size we have 1000 members . we focus on team work and we love a challenge we have great people exceptional players in this outfit some you may have already played with or been in our platoons.
    You must be battle rank 40 to join our outfit and 18 and over but exceptions will be made by me RUMBLE.
    are average battle rank coming in our outfit is br 62 and above. STAY WILD is are motto we also have for those players looking for certain squads and platoons we run air,ground,spec ops , and we do crazy things too have fun.
    we dont have BS rules like most outfits do. no mic required to join, but we do teach you how to become a better player too and learn from us. love being out manned out gun and we still take it we have the skills and the talent and the know how to get things done and maybe you seen our outfit name all over each continent and we let the TR and NC WE LET THEM KNOW WHOM YOUR FIGHTING AGAINST!!! STAY WILD!

p.s -- see you on the battlefield
    • Up x 1
  2. LinuxTuxy

I have been playing on and off for a year and half.I am looking for a no BS group.I am all ready a Clan member In another game so this is not new to me.Only problem Is I burn out after 2 to 3 hours.Curse of being a Dyslexic.I have been in some of your battles in a support mode.Like a Engineer or Medic.I am flexible for what you need.Right my work has me busy because summer is busy.Reason now I have more time is TV stinks and my budget says one or a another. Well games rock more than pay TV.I am a member of Fallin- Angels clan for Urban Terror.Don' laugh because its old.I can' t hit or aim well.Thats where the support mode suits me.I have a mic and teamspeak 3.Oh I am not a young player.I go back to DOS PCs .So i am young at heart.And a joker.Thats why my tolerance for idiots is very low.I just wanted to hear you out. Weekends is best time for me.
  3. RUMBLETOUGH2

your always welcome to join us and see what you think we have the top rated outfit on the connery server and i myself am young at heart to and im 45 myself so we only accept mature players only in this outfit thank you for your time
  4. Chongeau

<DISREGARD> My wife and I are looking to join your outfit. While I was away training with my unit, my wife ran along side your outfit, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. My wife is BR48 and I am BR78. We particularly enjoy Harrasser Ops when playing together, but will also participate in ground games as Engineer or Medic. I am not adverse to leading a Harrasser squad, and have full leadership certs.

I have recently attempted to apply to your outfit ingame, but could not find TWC2 listed on the outfits tab. I can be reached at #####.COM . I would really appreciate guidance about joining your outfit.

THANKS FOR THE INVITE
  5. Armcross

Don't you have Outfit in Soltech? I think I saw the name there.
  6. Jonesofmaui

Planetside 1 Vet, and PS2 Beta player looking to join into an active outfit. Been away from PS2 for a couple years.
  7. Vezeryl

you got to apply in game. - the outfit should be in the outfit browser.
  8. Jonesofmaui

Yeah I looked but outfit is not listed in outfit browser. Ran in a squad with a bunch from outfit yesterday. Was fun