Funny infiltrator stories...the armor killer!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by PanzerGoddess, Apr 12, 2017.

1. PanzerGoddess

So I ran into a player trying to kill a maggy with his rams50 lol....he told me to stop watching and help him take it down......I proceeded to try and help him with ya know accurate information lol, "dude...." He shot me tked me lol...pmed me "if you cant help kill him your of no use...."

Sometimes getting tked is almost funny.

Best part is the maggy driver was like meh.....I think someone is throwing pebbles at us lol.

Anyone got any funny infy stories to tell, do so!
    • Up x 1
  2. Problem Officer

Last night I stalkered on top of an NC SCU building above a vehicle terminal, hoping to catch a blackhand kill.
    Didn't really think through that it was a tech lab yard where the terminal is roofed and I can't get a clear shot.
    Was about to drop down when a group of NC runs by the terminal and spawns a Harasser.
    The driver immediately stops, gets out and stand still, I'm like okay sure and take a shot.
    Driver throws a C4 on his Harasser (for kamikaze vehicle strat) which blocks the shot and detonates.
    mfw :D
    • Up x 2
  3. Eternaloptimist

Not so funny as the above but I was trying to draw a bead on a guy who was bunny hopping and dodging about........so instead I just shot the Bettie he had deployed and was dancing around.
    • Up x 1
  4. ALTRego

OMG too funny...
  5. ArcKnight

Back in the days of Beta I was sniping upon a ledge then suddenly my scope went dark... I unscoped and found my self staring at the rear end of a TR infiltrator, I wasn't even cloaked... I took out my pistol and shot his behind killing him then went back to sniping
    • Up x 3
  6. PanzerGoddess

I sweat latency is real lol. 8 shots on a heavy and he still lived from my tsar42, he proceeds to kill himself with c4....oddly enough lol. arrrrr the latency hit marking in this game drives me crazy at times lol

on another note.

Trolled some vehicle pullers with blackhand, vs got angry went hunting for me, I move a lot so I managed to find comfy spot on a rock and watched six guys with flashlights go all over the place lol. The proceeded to give up and all get in a sundy.....and then it happened lol. Driver stops puts tank mines in front of sundy.....you see where this is going hehe. Proceeds to get back in, and then what does a shady infiltrator do lol....uncloacks, throws emp the moment he drives over, and yes ITS A WIN! Six kills in an instant, get a x3 bounty on me, proceed to run away laughing to another area I did rofl!
    • Up x 1
  7. JobiWan

My best was playing stalker infil just outside a tower base. I saw two enemy mines in the road. I heard a flash being pulled. I took a chance and threw an EMP 'nade. BooM!

Couldn't have timed it more perfect, two kills and two very confused NC soldiers.
  8. BurntMyWater

My favourite moment was when I buddied up with another TR stalker to ghostcap one of the bases on Indar. I think it was that horrible one with the base and cliffs overlooking it on either side. An NC tries to kill us and immediately pulls a scatmax. So we just stayed outside his range and took potshots at him until he got frustrated and redeployed.
  9. Zagareth

You guys should really learn how to "tell jokes" ;)
    Well, Im not better at it, but I won't try to tell one :D
  10. shadowluigi

In one of the little buildings in a tech plant, I'm cloaked and crouching next to the doorway, there was a NC max with an engineer inside. A few moments later, a heavy with a medic comes by, im not sure what was wrong with the heavy but he proceeded to shoot the max till he died and shot the engi afterwards. When the medic was reviving them, the heavy shot him and went on his merry way, never underestimate NC TK instincts.
    • Up x 1
  11. Eternaloptimist

These are not jokes, they're humorous accounts. Here's a joke:

Aliens come to Earth and go around meeting important people.
    Eventually they meet the Pope to talk about religion and he asks if they have heard of Jesus Christ.
    They say yes, He pops in to see us every year
    The Pope say what the hell? we've been waiting 2,000 years for Him to come back, what makes you so popular?
    The aliens say maybe He likes our chocolates, we gave Him a huge box the first time He came........so what did you do for Him?
    • Up x 2
  12. CuteBeaver

Why do snipers like to hold their breath? Because the others keep farting...

What do we call a medic reviving in circles? A Cardiologist...

What do you get when a friendly engineer finds a nest of snipers? Certs...

Why did the stalkers cross the road? They didn't....

What makes infils good at Close Quarters Combat? They have a NAC for using SMGs...

Why did the frag grenade bounce away from an open window? Because it hit my invisible booty...

What is the best time to ambush a Heavy with a rocket launcher? After he has blown his load....

Why do Canadian stalkers like to hang around enemy vehicles? Because /sorry fixes everything...

What does planetside 2 become with a platoon full of infils? Minesweeper...

How does a Stalker Infiltrator work indoors? They use their unexpected stopping power...

Why did the max suddenly start laughing? Because the powerknife tickles.
    • Up x 3
  13. PanzerGoddess

of all things that could possibly happen I just got pwned by reaver fodder out of nowhere..... lol...want to laugh, want to feel that it was epic....but theres this feeling in me that feels like wtf just happened....as I didn't see it coming....the sky just starting falling lol.
    • Up x 1
  14. Sil4ntChaozz

Drop down behind a group 3 point landing style.... onto a proximity mine. A couple infantry turned around after the subsequent explosion and I swear they were laughing.
    • Up x 1
  15. Demigan

Run into a base tower to hack a turret, on my way up I run into 8 freaking mines, but just survive it each time due to something in the way or getting only partially blasted+flak armor. I am in a massive hurry as multiple people were on alert from my previous 2 incursions and I have little time to get a turret and blow something up. I run to the turret, dump down a mine as I hear mine number 9 triggering and die to a dual blast. So Lucky, and yet not enough.
    • Up x 1
  16. GuardianLX

Funny history,if u can say that, is a pro infiltrator guy killing u over and over and later this guy says:" when people say about farming, is what im doing with u"
    I dont know if the guy was a hacker but he was a " u cant kill me " guy...
  17. Kcalehc

Cloaked as a stalker near an enemy sunderer, crouched down, stationary, no one seems to see me - all of a sudden out of nowhere I hear the tink of a headshot and I'm dead. Kill screen shows it was a friendly, hit me with an annihilator rocket. Yeah I had somehow managed to get right in its path to the sundy, and it hit me in the head.
    • Up x 1
  18. PanzerGoddess

I hear ya Kc, one thing about being an infy is a lot of people tend to assume you "really" are not there. Specially stalking around in the worst or hectic of places. Ya know when the entirety of your armor column has to lop rounds in your position or at your particular target your trying to kill without giving one ***** about your life lol.......