if my "score per minute" is : 200, does that mean I am earning 200 xp every minute?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Inzababa

That doesn't sound right, but I would like to check.

edit :

thanks a lot for answers,

I forgot to put in OP another important question, sorry, I'll aks it here and edit my post :

how much xp for 1 cert?

many thanks
  2. DarkStarII

Yes, why doesn't it sound right?
  3. Demigan

On average, yes. But that incorporates every time you go AFK, are traveling doing nothing, are having a bad day etc.
  4. RobotNinja

Sitting in the warpgate, having dance parties, even screwing around or testing out stuff in the VR pretty much all contributes to your SPM.

If you do anything but play Planetside 2 constantly like it's a 9-5 job then you will drag down and wreck your SPM. And when you've played hundreds or thousands of hours it will be pretty much irreparable.
  5. BrbImAFK

I can't say for certain, but I seem to remember DBG making some noises about making the SPM a pre-boosts number so that it was comparable across players. I think they probably did, because I remember that my SPM dropped a bunch a while ago, and I wasn't doing anything different (I'm a member, so 50% bonus XP). If I'm right, it means that you're probably earning more XP than 200/min because there's usually a few bonuses running (e.g. alert, defence, pop).
  6. Inzababa

thanks a lot for answers,

I forgot to put in OP another important question, sorry, I'll aks it here and edit my post :

how much xp for 1 cert?

many thanks
  7. BrbImAFK

250 XP = 1 cert
    • Up x 2
  8. Inzababa

tyvm
  9. Crayv

I oftentimes build bases and then babysit them, kinda kills my SPM.