[Suggestion] Account-Wide Implant Unlocks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Campagne

As the title says, all implants and ISO-4 should be linked to the account, not each separate character.

In my opinion, that would be the only way the current implant system acceptable.

Thoughts?
    • Up x 3
  2. Demigan

Actually not a bad idea. At the very least unlock these implants across all characters if you unlock it with DBC, that should give a bit more and justified incentive.
    • Up x 2
  3. FateJH

We could do the whole "purchase with DBC = available to all characters on an account; purchase with certs = only available to that character" thing this game has going.
    • Up x 1
  4. Demigan

Yes I also think this should be a minimum requirement of the system. But considering the investment I would let level-unlocks be account-wide regardless of it being bought with dbc or certs. If only because the system doesnt know if the iso4 was bought with certs or dbc.
    • Up x 1
  5. Exitus Acta Probat

To late, I already spent 20 bucks on each empire

TR: I got everything but the 2 rares

VS: I got everything but Battleharden and Assimilate and the 2 rares

NC: I got everything but Assimilate and Vampire and the 2 rares
  6. BrbImAFK

I think this is a good idea. I'm still NOT a fan of the new system, but at least if it was unlocked account-wide I would have less grind ahead of me to reimplant all my characters!
    • Up x 1
  7. RobotNinja

Yeah, that's gonna cost you more like 3-400 bucks if you want to unlock everything with cash.

Players also recently found an exploit in VR that allowed them to immediately unlock every single implant, including the rares for free. DBG shut down VR to stop people from using the exploit but so far they haven't removed the implants from the players and outfits who swarmed on the exploit once it was discovered.

And if they don't take any action it will basically be a huge slap in the face to the players who have spent tens of thousands of certs or cash like you have.
  8. Jeslis

Incorrect. The exploit did not allow unlocking the rares. Only upgradable implants.
  9. Campagne

This would also be fine. Not great, but better for DBG as well as the players.