[BUG] Membership Resource Boost Broken?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaizure, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Kaizure

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like it's taking a lot longer to recover resources since the update as a subscriber to the game.

One of the main reasons I subscribe is because I'm typically the galaxy pilot, max, tanker, etc. within my outfit, so pulling stuff that requires a lot of resources is important in the way I operate to help my platoon. But lately, it seems like I can't pull as much as I used to because the resources haven't recovered between battles.

Driving from the warp gate to, say, Eisa tech plant used to recover my resources in time to pull again if I got killed by a random wandering Liberator or some such... but even after being out on the field for about... roughly five or six minutes, my resources were still down to 475 instead of being capped out at 750.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit:

In addition, the time it took for me to load up the Planetside 2 forums and type up this post, my resources have gone from 475 - 675. There is definitely something up.
    • Up x 1
  2. nsf

Yes, I get +50 now instead of the usual membership +75.
  3. Baronetta

Indeed it´s not working at all, same goes for Booster´s so basically everything that gives you extra resources doesn´t work. Even though the "buffs" correctly show under active benefits.
  4. zu2

It is not just you and it is across both Connery and Emerald, I don't know about Briggs or the European servers. Note that membership and boosts are purchased with cold hard cash. So this is costing the total planetside 2 membership somewhere around 10,000 dollars a day. Hopefully there will be compensation offered, even though for an individual running 2 boosts with a membership the total loss is only a buck a day.
  5. Kaizure

I don't think a compensation will happen. We've lost... what? Two days of resources? That's hardly substantial enough to earn some kind of compensation. If it was something that persisted for a month or longer, then I would expect something.

Is it an inconvenience? Yes, it certainly is... especially for someone in my position (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is subscribed for the resources), so I just want my quick resources back. I don't care about compensation.
  6. Liewec123

also i don't think the XP boost is working either, it seemed to take me aaaages today to grind certs.
  7. TheOldFart

I so agree with you!!!!

I do double heroic boost as well as membership. You would think that something as basic as the boost that "COSTS US MONEY" would not get screwed up. That is pretty basic and heads need to roll. I want my moneys worth....AND I WANT TO BE REIMBURSED FOR MY GRIEF. You sell a product and you should be held accountable.