[TR] The Enclave Is Back And Wants You!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Mar 13, 2017.

1. BuzzCutPsycho

[IMG]

The core of our doctrine is "Air assault" which is the movement of ground-based military forces by vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft—such as the Galaxy—to seize and hold key terrain which has not been fully secured, and to directly engage enemy forces. Once deployed the Infantry closes with the enemy by means of fire and maneuver in order to destroy him or to repel his assault by fire, close combat, and counterattack.

Where will you be? Will you be lost in the chaos? Will you be another faceless grunt in the sea of a mindless zerg? Will you be overwhelmed by those more organized and numerous? Or will you be part of an outfit that decides the outcome of any battle it enters?

One of the most iconic images in Planetside is the Galaxy dropship deploying a dozen troops to a hot base. And in Planetside, very few things were as effective. The Enclave proved this countless times.

The Enclave is the premier air assault outfit for Planetside 2. It is an organization that has been around for over 14 years under the same leadership and was an unstoppable force in Planetside. It prides itself on having the best and most organized infantry units and reliably delivering them where they will be most effective in changing a battle. In its height in Planetside The Enclave fielded half a dozen full galaxies and raised a Terran flag over countless stalemates and lost causes.

Do you want to be a part of a force that makes a difference? Do you like the idea of being part of the unstoppable and overwhelming force that is the Terran Republic? The Enclave may be just what you need to experience the full potential of Planetside 2, the full might of the Terran army, and above all to make an impact.

The Enclave is the TR Army Incarnate, and it is not for everyone. It is not for those who cannot handle being told what to do or cannot follow simple instructions. It is not for "princess" personalities or people who offend easily that need to be coddled. It is not for people who have no sense of humor or don't like to have a little fun. The Enclave is for the merciless, the relentless, and those who above all want to achieve results.

The Enclave is the Arm of Decision.
    Make an impact; enlist now.
    www.enclaveoilrig.com
    • Up x 1
  2. Nehrak

The Enclave is one of those outfits that everybody notices. A real head-turner. A force of nature that people both friend and enemy gravitate towards.
  3. Salojin

Do YOU like working in an organized gathering?

Do YOU miss when PS2 was full of coordinated groups working against and with one another to make this game fun?

Then enlist in the Enclave! Together, we can make Planetside Great Again!

I first began playing PS2 specifically to enjoy the chaos with a highly organized outfit and through that organization and team work to become efficient. The Enclave offers that community as well as a batch of gaming lunatics that play a variety of games when we aren't operationally operating as operators on PS2.

Common sense is essential, though not required.

Join today!
  4. Felixbz

Good to have you lot back, TR's been consistently worse off since you lot took a hiatus, looking forward to the after action reports.
  5. Bloodmode

Deep in the battlefield covered in blood,
    lies an Enclave Trooper dying in mud.

Ter, ra, ra, ra, ran
    Re, pub, pub pub, lic

He fought to keep Auraxis free;
    for soldiers like, you and me

Ter, ra, ra, ra, ran
    Re, pub, pub, pub, lic

That crimson sword upon his chest,
    tells Auraxis that he's one of the best.

Ter, ra, ra, ra, ran
    Re, pub, pub, lic

An adaptation of "Deep in the Battlefield"
  6. delshin

Love em or hate em. He brings a fight to the battle field. The game is just not worth playing unless you have quality opponents.
  7. ShadowViper

Buzzcut made me into the man I am today.
  8. Gamble

Run with the best, or die like the rest.
  9. Skarzog

10. Nabutso

I like TE but now seems like a good time to switch to NC. We need freedom fighters.
  11. stohn

It will be fun getting back together with the zerg!
  12. Torch82

The original 4th faction has come back to save this game.
  13. IshanDeston

Man, i can't wait for the Toxicity and how BuzzCutPsycho will berate everyone again... so looking forward to this...

Did they really lift your ban?
  14. Kaiser_Lulzhelm

Uh, he was never banned to begin with.
  15. Cohaagan

YOUR SO BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD BAD, BAD BAD.

what a **** outfit LOL
  16. Daithos

This is proof that people on the spectrum can't stand change.
  17. Violence777

I hope thats not you guys running a 10% world pop advantage into the ground all day today.
    Usually AoD pulling that kind of stupid. No offence to the few aod guys i know that are still convinced they can fix the problem from the inside.
    Maybe someday these people will figure out their "Good Fights" are better on the enemy warpgate rather than defending our own.

Maybe you've been gone awhile but its AoD right now that hogs up the largest portion of the TR pop on Emerald and often times run them into the ground. They quite literally will send their platoons into a ****show, then disband them into pugs, then log out and log back into their VS/NS characters to farm the platoons they just disbanded.

Thats whats going on AoD. Your leaders literally set you up for failure then farm you.
    From all Ive seen they have great fun doing it to.

Please dont be part of that stupid.
    Some folks like to win.
  18. dichflip

The true force equaliser.
  19. TheMerc

Holy shiz, BCP is back. I want to see like 50 libs in the air right now! Whos sundy is that, bad place. Blow it upz, now. Your bad badbad bad bad.

Get your Skep gun nowz!

20. TriumphOfMan

GotR tries to cheat and hide Hives in caves. Still doesn't stop us from breaking their stuff.