Your worst teamkilling moments in PlanetSide 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Nregroepis

Today, I made the biggest TK accident iv'e made ever since the first day iv'e been playing PS2 :(

I was piloting a full galaxy of 12 NC squad members and we began to take fire from a skyguard. When I did some evasive maneuvers to escape from the skyguard lighting, I didn't notice there was a radio tower behind us...that was when I crashed into the radio tower and the galaxy blew up, killing all 12 passengers. And I was credited for all 12 TK's instead of the lightning being credited. Damn.

Share your story!
    • Up x 4
  2. Campagne

One time, I was counter-sniping from a really great distance in the flat part of the Indar desert.

I fired a really long range shot, but just before it could connect with the enemy I was aiming at an NC drove through my line of fire on a flash and blocked my shot with his head. :confused:
    • Up x 1
  3. The Shady Engineer

So we just captured Ti Alloys from Vanu and are now preparing to attack the Crown which is owned by NC.
    - B and C points capture without much resistance and our tanks roll through victoriously.
    - By the time we make a move on A point, redeployside kicks in and we are now in a 50/50 fight against the NC. In other words, attacking A point uphill is suicide because the defenders have already pulled AV and are dug in and shooting down from the tower.
    - Our squad gets ordered to attack A point via the rock bridge from Ti.
    - Pulled a battle bus (before Furies got neutered) with one buddy and one pub gunner and the rest of the squad on foot.
    - Off roading like a boss.
    - Our attack up the hill is going surprisingly well. The traitors are retreating. Tactical superiority intensifies.
    - We reach the end of the bridge and are about to go over it and see what's on the other side.

- 3 NC MAXes and 2 heavies with their rocket launchers shouldered, that's what.
    - *oh sh*t* :eek::eek::eek:
    - Throw the gears in reverse, blare the horn. "Reversing! GET OUT OF THE WAY" in proxy chat.
    - Jesus take the wheel.
    - Lolnope.
    - The once proud Terran armored personnel carrier turned to wreckage before I could reverse.
    - Wreckage turns its broadside towards the squishy infantrymans who just witnessed their ride go kabloowie.
    - 7 team kills, including 1 MAX.
    - Weapon lock.
    - Gg.
    • Up x 1
  4. breeje

i like to stick a sticky nade on my my teammates whenever i play engie
    if you try this, be prepared to be TK as well and they will rant about it until your ears start bleeding :D
  5. Klondor

> Be me
    > MCG on full blast firing into a straight line of VS who are sitting on a wall, unable to fight back.
    > Ally walks from behind the wall into my line of fire and is shot to death, continue to kill enemies. Up to 7 kills.
    > 10 kills and counting, still have 70 rounds left of 250 round magazine.
    > Ally returns and shoots me in the head twice with commissioner, executioner style.
    >Vanu recover, kill my ally and storm the point.
    >Bases is lost, worst Team kill experience ever.
    • Up x 1
  6. The Rogue Wolf

I once spent four minutes tracking down and flanking a Harasser that was driving through my base, to finally destroy it with C4.

It was a friendly Harasser; I'd forgotten which faction I was playing on.

I really shouldn't play video games when I'm tired.
    • Up x 5
  7. pnkdth

Fresh back into the game after a break. Mixed up grenade throw with melee button(forgot to change my settings from default). Ended up knifing a fellow HA to death just as he was about to desi a MAX. Everyone died because of it, we lost the point with just a few seconds left before the cap.
  8. Corezer

I don't really TK. What stories I do have are from the other side... Like this, happened today... Can't play for 12 ****ing minutes without this **** happening!

9. Liewec123

i HATE idiots like that!
    i had it happen a few days ago,
    i was playing engi and had a solid turret position were i had an entrance completely locked down to the enemies,
    i was doing a great job until this infiltrator comes along and stands infront to the left of me,
    an enemy walks through the door so i open fire, the infil strafes into my fire... so i stop firing,
    he does this 3 times but each time i manage to stop firing immediately so he doesn't die,
    his reaction? you guessed it, he turns around and snipes me...
    he whispered me and said it was "my punishment" (for HIS stupidity and utter lack of spacial awareness)...
    yeah he was swiftly introduced to my jackhammer.

i've accidentally ran into friendly fire before, i've made a mistake, I DEAL WITH IT.
    i've accidentally been TKed before, they've made a mistake, I DEAL WITH IT.
    there is no excuse for childish and deliberate TKing.

Hundzrundz, if you're on here, stop being an idiot. :mad:

/rant mode disengaged.
  10. AllRoundGoodGuy

Today, I tk'ed one dude, then a medic rev'ed him, but he was rez'ed in front of my turret and i headshot him again.

A few seconds later I got the medic as well...
    • Up x 1
  11. Tankalishious

>be me
    >log into ps2
    >ohnice, amerish alert
    >deploy amerish wg
    >buy weapon to be awesome CQ heavy
    >instant action NC Arsenal
    >drop pod inc
    >herewego.jpg
    >drop pod rams friendly scythe
    >scythe flips
    >pilot dies
    >dontfireonfriendlys.wtf

>mfw
  12. SlugSniper

"Avoid friendly fire. This is your final warning."

... the moment I spawn, having done nothing that could have conceivably triggered the warning.

I'm convinced that the PS2 system is self-aware and has decided that it wants to be a tw@. >8^/
  13. 0fly0

My first day in planetside, i get a squad invit by the main nc zerg at the time and find myself gunning in a liberator, no idea what i'm doing of course, i see some dark/red arrow on the ground, i thought it was ennemy players... It wasn't :rolleyes: , i start tk my squad teammate until i accidently exit the liberator and crash my *** on the ground while getting trash talk by nc players...
  14. DIGGSAN0

There was once a bug where my own People could trigger my proxymine somehow....so there i laid my two proxymines and funnwise a teammate walked over it and made a multiteamkill
  15. DarkStarAnubis

it is night, VS are attacking our tower.

Suddenly one of the gun turret change color and begin firing on us. I reach the turret, there are a couple of other NC looking at the turret and waiting: I decide to throw a bouncing betty right in front on the turret and leave, that guy has to get out sooner or later.

10 seconds after a loud bang. "Gotcha!" I think and look at the kill table: +3... the VS Infiltrator and the other two friendlies who simply waited there and were hit by the blast.
  16. JobiWan

My worst was when I was in a platoon in my galaxy, hovering quite low over a point. Another TR gal was above me and lots of team mates were spawning into it, dropping and dying because their drop pods were hitting my gal.
  17. MurgNC

Lol, some of these stories are great!

Usually I'm not too bad about teamkilling; I've never had my weapons locked despite maining NC, the #1 teamkilling faction.

For my story I'll tell about how an unmanned unguarded Sunderer defeated the NC.

I was heavy assault with two light assaults. Just after the continent locks we come across an unmanned unguarded enemy Sunderer -- easy kill, free XP!

I've got a clear line of sight to the sundy so I take careful aim and fire a rocket. After the rocket is launched one of the LAs decides to fly directly up into it. This took me by surprise as there was no reason for him to be flying at all.

Somehow this ends up with me TKing both light assaults. The only explanation I can think of is that the first guy I TK'ed was dropping C4, and that created a chain reaction explosion that took out the second LA.

Both LA's are upset and chew me out in chat. Even more embarrassingly, the enemy sundy is still undamaged, I'm down one rocket, and with both LAs gone I don't have enough rockets left to finish it off, and since it's a continent lock there's no way to get more rockets or respawn.

And so, the unmanned unguarded enemy sundy defeated the NC thanks to our unique faction trait: #1 in Teamkilling!

I was so humiliated after that I had to take a break from the game for a while...
    • Up x 1
  18. BrbImAFK

Until you've pulled a Lasher, you know nothing of idiot teammates and weaponlock! :eek:
  19. Hegeteus

It was back in the Valkyrie's big launch day when I went to warpgate, entered a valkyrie and blew it up with the Phoenix firing bug I knew nothing about. Left 5 MCY members a little salty :p
  20. Newlife1025

I was taking shots from a prowler and was almost in the red, and so i chose to run. I drove into a small opening only to see squishy nc trying to make it to the other side. I would have stopped if i hadn't boosted just before i saw them. 5 teamkills were added.