BuzzCutPsycho is bringing The Enclave back

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TriumphOfMan, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Mobscenity

You're REALLY digging and it's pretty funny. Go be bad somewhere else.
  2. Jag

This looks suspiciously like harassment of Buzz before he even started playing PS2 again...

I'm calling my congressman.

EgoStomper
  3. BrbImAFK

No, no we don't. The internet is already filled to the brim with racism, sexism, hatred etc. etc. We do NOT need to bring more into our already shrinking community!
    • Up x 1
  4. DrunkenDonutz

Our Lord and savior has returned.
    • Up x 1
  5. Beerbeerbeer

I'm not talking about racism. I'm talking about "hate-filled" outfit-to-outfit grudge matches.

"I hate you for wiping out my team" type of hatred. The type that makes FPS game more fun. Salt-filled, rage-quitting fun.
  6. xPanzer

Love or hate him, he's the only true leader TR had / have, he has loyalists for a reason & it's not for any witty remark. He runs a zerg properly & zergs are Planetside.
    • Up x 1
  7. Insignus

Is it truly that hard to not zerg?
  8. zu2

He may be considering it, but I doubt he will come back, and if he does come back, stay for long. I was in the Enclave on Emerald until he disbanded it, roughly 6 months after the game went live. I remember distinctly the arguments he presented for leaving PS2 and not enough has changed in the directions he wanted to warrant, in my opinion, the return of the Enclave to PS2. Still, it may happen, but given the population restrictions in force, he would get very frustrated trying to get his troops into battle on one continent. Still, it would be fun to see Vanu jaws drop when 15 full TR gals drop on the Crown.
    • Up x 1
  9. Delnoir

The unfortunate truth about Planetside 2 is that for all its problems it's still the only game of its kind.
    • Up x 3
  10. TriumphOfMan

Show up to the meeting on monday.
  11. Nabutso

you've literally never encountered any kind of adversity in your entire life if you feel the need to lynch someone over some bad words in a video game after getting killed.
    • Up x 1
  12. Ziggurat8

Only thing I really remember about The Enclave? (never heard much trash talk, I /ignore people I don't want to listen to) They ruined most fights.

Think of a good fun battle...Then having 40+ more guys just show up. That was The Enclave. Only fun battles I remember against them was after 2am when the zerg all logged off and their numbers dropped to manageable levels.

Sure they were coordinated and they flipped a lot of bases.

Most of the game when The Enclave was doing its thing was about getting out of their way. Seeing as how the recent poll highlighted that most players find population imbalance a major concern; The Enclave, unless they change tactics, (can't see them really doing that, since winning isnt about the battle) will allow the developers to test (or maybe require) new pop balance mechanics.

Anyways, anything that brings players back to the game isn't a bad thing.
  13. 1917

Oh no, we might have a competent outfit which creates great fights with objective based gameplay. Truly the terror of our times.

As for players leaving... Because so many are staying around as it stands, right? I don't recall a surge in population when TE left, either.
    • Up x 3
  14. The Shady Engineer

*Loyalty intensifies*

More players returning to the game is always good. Maybe TE returning will prompt dormant/dead NC and VS outfits to return too. Double win.
    • Up x 1
  15. Akulla

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Akulla

I knew they'd come back. Time to start playing some more
  17. CaptCran

Remember playing on my NC main when these guys were around. Came across Buzz in a MAX suit in a building bottom floor huddled behind his troops.... didn't see him do much.
  18. Klabauter8

Literally Cuckhold: The Outfit
    Like getting yelled at by an aggressive ********? Come join TE!
  19. Felixbz

Applies to most of the people in this thread.

Can't wait to see TE back in action again, NC & VS tears aplenty.
    • Up x 1
  20. Kristan

wow, you're sure one **** licker :D