Spitfires should do 100 flat damage.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Demigan

I don't freak out, and I only comment on Spitfire related things if the suggestion is aimed at making the Spitfire way better than it's supposed to be.
  2. Scr1nRusher

"way better"

YOU GET TRIGGERED ABOUT ANY CHANGE TO IT.
  3. Demigan

Nope, not any change. However, considering your track record with suggestions for the Spitfire, it's better to just say "no" to anything you say.
    Also, the one who seems to be fairly triggered is you. Any time I call you out and ask for an explanation you go full insult mode, rather than say anything even remotely connected to the matter at hand.
  4. Scr1nRusher

Knowing how you will react is hilarious.
  5. BrbImAFK

6. AllRoundGoodGuy

You know what, something inside of me thinks that Scr1Rusher makes these threads just to see Demigan's reaction, and that Demigan replys to these threads just to trigger Scr1rusher.
    • Up x 4
  7. TrolKabu

:eek:
    • Up x 4
  8. Scr1nRusher

I'm not the one getting triggered haha
  9. D.M.B.-681

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  10. Scr1nRusher

Need some spitfires & Walls of Text
  11. Insignus

Who is Demigan and Who is Scr1n in this video depends entirely on your perspective.

Meanwhile, the Dev Team reads these threads and sees:

• Up x 2
  12. Scr1nRusher

Our arguments are more lethal then the Spitfire.
  13. Meserion

How about instead we can place up to 3 at a time? As in we can have 3 active at a time #IlluminatiSpitfireFormation
  14. Technologist

Spitfires should have infinite (8000+ meter) range, pinpoint accuracy, no bullet drop and 100 damage. That way everyone on the continent is forced to hide and shoot out of spawn rooms so that 20 spitfires don't rain constant death upon anyone coming out of hiding.