AURAXIUM

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Jan 23, 2017.

1. johnway

Yeah pretty much. I'm incredibly frugal when it comes to purchasing stuff with certs. Its just how i am in real life as well. There is something ingrained in my mind that i just have to save, save save. The mentality is if you get it, will you find it useful or will you use it extensively? I think to the Devs credit, the weapons are generally all decently balanced for me to use them almost extensively. Most of the gadgets are immensely underwhelming. the AT grenades after the nerf made them worthless in my eyes. The concussion grenades, great in an outfit scenario, not so hot when you're on your own with no one to back you up and annoy everyone else.

I spend an extensive amount of time weighing the pro's cons, testing things in the VR, testing weapons in the main game etc. I don't play the tank or air game so i have absolutely nothing invested in those areas. The same applies for the MAX and LA as their play style and cost is takes too much investment for me.

I play predominately HA but even than i only invest on a few key areas. nanoweave is at rank 5 and i invested in resist and the standard shields. I choose medkits over restoration kits. i have a the decimator the g2a and lock on launcher for tanks as more of a desperate impulse purchase when my certs was getting full.

I have invested in the engineer and medic classes but not particularly heavy. I never buy carbines as i mentioned earlier, i aurx one gun at a time, but i did buy the lynx and jaguar as again i needed to waste some certs. I do the usual support stuff and invest in nanoweave etc but again varies i could go on but it would take too much time. medic class i have probably the trv and TAR.

attachment wise, i ditch most of them, maybe investing in foregrips, RDS and maybe a flash suppressor. Scopes i stick to x2 and 3.4 exclusively.

Sniper rifles is where i invested quite extensively as i've been playing quite extensively with the class and Aurx'ed several top tier rifles.

i don't invest in shotguns, don't last long enough to use them and my accuracy is dreadful. I did invest in the armestic and thats about it.
  2. CaptCran

This was a long time coming....... rack up both Bursters.
  3. jettblakk

zero weapons. I do have the black and the white camos.
  4. BrbImAFK

Ummm... can't you only GET the black camo by Aurax'ing 5 weapons?!
    • Up x 1
  5. jettblakk

i thought the question was how many auraxium weapons you have, not how many have you auraxiumed. guess i need to read more carefully.
  6. Newlife1025

Two Carbine
    Two smgs
    And c4
  7. CaptCran

8. T.A.94

I also need to update here
    -now got the 5th carbine on auraxium
    -2nd SMG on auraxium
    -also added the gaus saw to auraxium
    -still one knive but that changes soon (i hope)

-i am close on the Mustang AH as well on the desperado ;3
  9. Nody

8 LMGs, 5 shotguns, 3 SMGs, 2x MAX melee, 1x Carbine, 1x Assault Rifle & 1x C4 so 21 atm.
  10. Morpholine

Do 2800 kills with the Lasher count as 1 auraxium or 2?

(I had more than auraxiumed it before directives were a thing, and the HA directive wanted another auraxium worth with it.)

Somewhere around 13, to answer the original question.
  11. Campagne

17 in total. 6 pistols, 4 LMGs, 3 SRs, 2 carbines, 1 AR, and 1 SMG.

More coming soon(TM).