AURAXIUM

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Jan 23, 2017.

1. CaptCran

How many AURAXIUM'd weapons do you have ???

43 on my end.

just wondering if anyone else is on this quest.
  2. IroncladBomber

38 on my end.
  3. Diilicious

its not something i honestly ever pay attention to, i think i have maybe six?

mostly down to having vanguard AP, lightning AP, sunderer Kobalt, tank mines, NS11C so like why do i need all of these other things? :p
  4. customer548

After 3 years... I have... 3 auraxium'd weapons... :eek:
  5. T.A.94

Same here...
    after almost 4 years:
    - 4 carbines
    - 1 smg
    - melee default knive

XD
    • Up x 1
  6. CaptCran

I thought about sticking with the default weapons for each class but I couldn't pull myself to. It's definitely shown me where and when to use what weapon. Sucks though because the battle can switch on a dime and that makes the weapon you have at that time wrong for the situation.... but it is nice to get a fat 200 certs for toughing it out till kill 1160. Almost 2 years for this character but a vet since Nov 2012.
  7. AtckAtck

I never really play any weapon past 1160 kills...
    I think I have somewhat around 30 auraxiums now. (Working on the aurax armor now, still missing engineer and heavy. Those are very tedious. Damn those max kills and turret kills...)
    I am nearing the point of having auraxed all primary infantry weapons on some classes.
    Now I am starting to play shotgun and sniper from time to time, but don't like it very much.
    Or did you ever try to aurax the basilisks on the ant solo? Tedious... Auraxing the Skyguard is easier...
    Also going full pistol is not fun at all. (I will never understand those stalker cloakers, it's just too situational)
  8. Liewec123

only 13 for me.
    Bruiser, Claw, Mauler, Sweeper, Piston, Jackhammer(twice), Fury-F, Sticky Nades, MCG, Lasher, C4.
  9. breeje

28 on my main character
    I need to count on the other characters but I guess it's around 15
    On my hailstorm I have over 6000 kills and I have other weapons that have twice or triple the kills needed for auraxium
  10. Mojo_man

Just 2:

Titan AP and the Anchor
  11. Hegeteus

Not very many, because I'm a jacka$$ and got 25 spare ones on the freaking mag-scatter
    • Up x 3
  12. DarkStarII

19 for me. I thought I had way less. :eek:
  13. xXGenesisXx

I think i have only 3 :
    Parallax, Orion, Lumine Edge- power knife.
  14. Demigan

34 here. I've been switching between weapons regardless of how good I am with them so I can try to make it work. I've done all shotguns (not counting the NC specific ones like Jackhammer), all carbines minus the ns-11c, which is a terrible weapon and doesnt seem to deal the damage its supposed to, and a lot of tank weapons such as all Lightning turrets minus the HE which I'm auraxing now.
  15. AllRoundGoodGuy

I've got a big fat zero. :D

wish I could play more....
  16. MurgNC

I'm on the quest! I've been playing 2 years and I've got 28. I know a lot of people ignore directives, but for me directives are one of the funnest parts of the game.
  17. CaptCran

Stalker cloakers are special:rolleyes: It takes a lot of patience if you choose that line of work. Some of my best killing streaks have been with stalker+pistol. For the longest time the NS-44L BLACKHAND was my pocket sniper rifle with the 4 x scope. Followed by the T4 AMP (Can't beat that 938 RPM). Then my baby, HUNTER QCX, It'll soon pass my Blackhand in head shots. They really need to come out with another pistol.

Amen to that!

I'll never forget when I completed the SMG directive....... Not more than 15 minutes after I got it I received a call from my wife saying that her Mom was on her death bed:(. A few days later she was gone. Named my SHURIKEN load out after her... Might be corny, but there you go.
  18. The Rogue Wolf

About the same here. Started playing on release day and I think I've got four five weapons Auraxed- two NC and two TR (and one VS).
  19. johnway

across all my accounts, i have probably 10. Generally, i buy one weapon and keep to it until i aurx it. I rarely buy a new weapons unless:

A) i've hit the 9999 cert cap and need to make room.
    B) I need a weapon for a different situation. Eg, i need an SMG for situation or the chaingun to charge into an assualt
    c) Dire need for upgrades. I'm getting chewed apart and need them to do something to last longer.
  20. Okaydan

How do you hit cert cap at BR51 / BR71. You should be upgrading suit slots and vehicles. Are you dedicated to 1 class or something? I have 200,000+ certs on my character (+40k worth of certs in bought weapons) and I still don't hit cap because there's always more to upgrade.

@OP

Vanu main currently 43 (9 vehicle, 34 infantry).
    NC alt 1... Gauss SAW. Man I wish I could trade my Betelgeuse for that awesome weapon.
    TR alt 0. Because I remade it and it's only at BR18.

Vanu is the only character I actually try to get as many as possible. On TR/NC toons I don't have the excess certs to buy all the weapons.