Ok lets cut the bull ****...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Jan 31, 2017.

1. No0T

NOP is not ok to give less armor less life no primary vveapon and make it so you cant really move silently...

IS like just for BEING "INVISIIBLE" (vvhich is not some people vvith their enhanced graphics see you from 40 m vvhile crouching and moving sidevvise) you have no first vveapon and is like if somebody shooted you first VVHICH IS THE VVHOLE PURPOCE OF THE ******* CLASS.

LETS CUT THE BULL **** EITHER GAVE US MAIN VVEAPON as a STALKERS or make US BE ABLE TO BE SILENT orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr give ME A ******* DESENT SIDEVVEAPON THAT CAN ACTUALLY KILL AT MEDIUM DISTANCE AT LEAST 1 PERSON... and dont say its there because its not not agains this idiots jumping and runnning all the time because there could be a stalker... since the game doesnt have a ******* stamina system to penalize this stupid acctions that SHOULD MAKE YOU NOT BE SO ACCURATE VVHILE SHOOTING...

Is like this moron likes the idea of avoiding bullets like neo lol... is just because the game doesnt really penalize you for moving around like it should.

So lets cut the bull **** and stop nerfing the camouflage guys THIS MUCH.
  2. Campagne

Want a good mid-long range weapon for stalker?

Blackhand.
    • Up x 4
  3. No0T

4 bullets and you need to hit 3 in the chest to kill or 1 in the head no medium distance killing if the guy is jumping around and he just need to point in your general direction and hold the fire to desintegrate you in no time. ****

PLuss unless you are really close to the enemy you cant kill them quick enough unless vvith a knife and go back to camouflage.
  4. No0T

Litterally the KNIFE punching knife is the best vveapon I have as a stalker. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
  5. DeadlyOmen

How about a salt shaker?
    • Up x 2
  6. Slamz

2/10 troll thread.
    Best I can do.
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

I'm afraid No0T is very serious.
    And his keyboard has been broken since about November.

That might actualy be worth asking. No0T, what keys are you using for movement?
    • Up x 1
  8. ColonelChingles

He just presses "v" twice to go forwards.
    • Up x 11
  9. No0T

lol, but seriously vve need to get some juice man its to suffered I have killed 27 person consecutivelly in something like 35 seconds THE ******* PUNCHING KNIFE is all vvhat vve got vve need a chance man... I can tell none of you ever tried stalkers and hate them because you fear them but the truth is this game has them so vve need to have them at least an equal chance.

Is ok if I have less bullets or I reload slovv but not to also not have enough povver in one clip that a guy vvith 4 medic kits literally heals the vvay through this things are ridiculous..!!

VVE STALKERS NEED 2 of 4 either be able to move completely silent, have decent life, have a decent main vveapon... that at least has a chance to kill a jumping around idiot. Or have a main vveapon oh so terrible the vveapons infiltrators have are **** from start.

CANT BE THAT IN A FUTURISTIC GAME RUNNING TO THE GUY AND KNIFE HIM IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY SIDEVVEAPON I VVANT TO BE ABLE TO USE A VVEAPON !!!
  10. FieldMarshall

Nobody seriously acts like this.
    0/10, this is getting ridiculous.
    • Up x 2
  11. No0T

CANT BE THAT IN A FUTURISTIC GAME RUNNING TO THE GUY AND KNIFE HIM IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY SIDEVVEAPON I VVANT TO BE ABLE TO USE A VVEAPON !!!
  12. No0T

BLACKHAND VVITH STARTING DAMAGE OF 500 instead of 450 even if they put only 3 bullets in it THAT **** VVOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME!!!
  13. No0T

Some caps and red lettters and everybody loses their minds... Seriously you guy are not men, are less than that... cant even take it like it should be said by novv... bunch of indoctrinated afeminated little repressed boys. Cant stand a free man.
  14. Campagne

Gotta use the infinite cloak to line up a perfect shot, and when the time is just right uncloak and BAM BAM! Then cloak. :p

Kill 'em faster than they can react from 75 meters away.
    • Up x 1
  15. UberNoob1337101

Git gud with blackhand m9.

You can be invisible 24/7 and you can choose when to shoot. I auraxiumed a pistol, got gold on a lot of other pistols and got some decent knife kills just by striking at a good moment. Stalkers are definitely in a good spot IMO, especially since you can use mines and very strong sidearms like Commissioner and Bestpeater/Bestperado/Spiker.

VVTF?

That's quality signature material right there!
  16. No0T

You had never played a stalker... if you do that you just kill that guy and probably the entire army turns arround and shoots at your like in the predator movie... except you cant go jumping over the trees you are ******* death. Vvould you like to just kill 1 guy every time you play?
  17. No0T

Read this idiot... he doesnt knovv squat of vvhat a stalker can have READ THE RED LETTERS I MARKED IN THE QUOTE.

Typical byased idiot that speaks because he thinks he might lose the game if one class gets a little juice that is definitelly needed.

NO YOU CANNOT DO VVHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN, you die because everybody hears the uncloacking and turns arround... pluss you didnt get to kill nobody because your vveapons kill slovv and you have less life so you die faster... though if you use a punching knife you might actually kill somebody if you knovv hovv to avoid the people vvhom can see you very clearly from 40 metters avvay because they enhance their graphics...

And if you crossed me in the game you knovv I can leave a trail of bodies before they get me... you stupid idiots need to understand you never played the class that I played nonstop since I started playing this game.

Just shut the f u c k up unless you play a fu c king stalker enough to knovv.

I just vvant equal ground for the stalker right novv it is unfair.
  18. Campagne

"Never played a stalker," eh? :p

[IMG]
    (I will admit that the first three auraxiums were before the stalker cloak, but the rest...!)

Just have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity. Invisibility, as partial as it may be, is super overpowered.
  19. Pat22

I hereby forward the motion that No0T be forever referred to as Catalina from this point forwards.

20. JobiWan

And yet many players (me included) have managed to Auraxium the Blackhand, it's a VERY good gun. Maybe should play vvith it in VR training.

And yes, I mostly use it vvehn playing stalker.