I want to change character's server

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Masyaka

I cannot play on Miller anymore. This pro box gets me ******** over and over again together with their lolpods and headshot ding spam. I have a br 42 character that took me so long and i dont want to recreate another. Can it be moved to second EU server? Players there are averages and i feel fine there.
  2. Huxer

Have you ever read 3 billy goats gruff?
    • Up x 1
  3. Campagne

This is why we need universal-server characters. :eek:

My character is BR99, and I am getting sick of the awfulness that is Miller. Terrible performance day in and day out. But, at the same time I have friends that play on that server. :confused:

I'd even be willing to pay for the ability per each character.
  4. Pikachu

No you can not move. Such a feature was on the roadmap in 2013 and confirmed by Luperza in 2013-2014.
  5. DeadlyOmen

Pulling a geographic ain't gonna stop good players.
    Your best bet is to stop being where air farms and set your aimed mouse sensitivity to 9 or less.
  6. GoTDirt fromMAG

Geographical (ping related) alerts & a unified single "shard" is how it always "should" have been. will it ever become that, not if thhe handfull of (ignorant but diligent) vocal detractors continue to drown out reason.
  7. Liewec123

its much of the same on Cobalt,

i wouldn't bother switching if you're trying to get away from zerglings, swarms of skyknights, lolpodders or "pros"
    because we have plenty of all over here :p

saying that if you do decide to make a new char we're always happy to get more players on Cobalt! :D

actually i'd expect a server merge either later this year or some time next year,
    so there might not be much point in switching since we'll all be playing together in the future anyways ;)
  8. Masyaka

I played vanu. TR is not made out of BR 120 maxes and MSR-W heavies, atleast NC is shooting aircraft there so i'd love to switch. Vanu is basically TR without recoil and lower RPM so i think i can handle them. During 2 hours session i've met max 5-10 headshot machines. Miller is ever 1/3 player is a BR 120 headshot machine.
  9. Dusk117

I wouldn't mind switching away from Connery so I don't have to play with stacked Korean and Chinese outfits that steam roll everything when they show up. Also my ping would be better on the other US Server. Emerald, I think?